Benjamin Franklin Middle School 4

Posted March 26, 2013
This school is great! It is such a friendly environment. My daughter is attending here and she has a good group of friends. There is always something going on to keep the students engaged in activities, but they have to get involved. There is a lot of learning going on in the Pre-AP classes and the teachers are wonderful (minus about 5). The principal and assistant principal's work well together to solve problems in a timely manner and show strong school leadership. There is no school without problems, and this administration keeps the school safe. Since the student body consits of 945 students, more parent involvement is needed. Overall - I am very pleased with the Franklin Falcolns!

Posted June 06, 2012
the principal is great. Some teachers are just wonderful, but the fact of the matter is, there just is'nt enough. The students can be just as rude as the teachers. Don't get me wrong, there is good students. Next,year I'm going to dealey. I'm gonna miss some things, but I am happy to leave.

Benjamin Franklin Middle School 2

Posted October 07, 2011
My daughter attends here and I'm grateful that it is her 8th grade year. She has been exposed to far more ridiculous and childish behavior from the TEACHERS than I ever thought possible. A couple of the teachers care more about meeting the children, and that's what they are, CHILDREN, on a somewhat equal level and to do that the teachers feel it necessary to use foul language, partake in middle school gossip and, most upsetting to me is that they do not use proper grammar and English when communicating with the students. Aren't they supposed to be a role models and lead by example? What happened to the importance of spelling correctly and using the correct words in a sentence? It's insulting to parents like myself that have to correct the teacher who is supposed to be educating our children. Granted, my daughter has been accepted by most students and she loves the friends that she has made. However, I feel that there needs to be more parental influence and supervision in their children's lives. I'm shocked by how many of my daughter's friends get away with the raunchiest clothes and the least amount of supervision.

Posted July 14, 2011
This school is the worse school ever. They have some very horrible teachers, sometimes you wonder who the adults are. Some of the teachers act just like kids. Instead of kids bullying each other the teachers are the bullies at this school. They do have so good teachers there, but not very many. I would not recommend this school to anyone. The teachers make comments to students that is very disrespectful, and will embarrass students in front of other students, and think it is ok. They do have gangs, and drugs in this school. The teachers are not held accountable for their actions. What ever happen to the good schools with good teachers that care about the kids.

Benjamin Franklin Middle School 3

Posted June 18, 2011
I am a former student at Benjamin Franklin Its an average school and is getting better by the year the teachers I had were great cause they always stayed on us and were strict and always knew we could go places wherever the school focuses a lot on the arts dancing singing art basketball track baseball all that and I think Benjamin Franklin Is One Of the best schools you could go to

Posted October 01, 2010
Too much violence in this school. There are gangs. Boys threaten to jump others in so they can bully other unsuspecting kids. Too many unskilled & unqualified teachers. The Principal got a promotion to another school and now the teachers are left like chickens without their heads walking around. The kids in this school are extremely disrespectful and too busy with hooking up, looking fresh or skipping classes in plain sight of the staff to get an education. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE. Concerned parent of two in this school.

Posted August 13, 2010
Benjamin Franklin Middle School went down hill in 2009. Other students treat other students disrespectful, students don't pay attention in school, and i heard that other students on cheated in the Taks test 2009- 2010. 2009 - 2010 WAS THE WROST SCHOOL YEAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 05, 2010

Posted April 23, 2010

Posted March 11, 2010

Benjamin Franklin Middle School
6920 Meadow Road, Dallas, TX  75230
Last modified Benjamin Franklin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benjamin Franklin Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top