Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Posted May 19, 2016
This the worse school anyone could ever bring their children to. Teachers are not there to teach the kids unless they like you. They talk to your children any kind of way and treat them terrible. I wish I would've listen to my neighbor when I first moved to the area stating " please don't let your kids go to that school". Principal and asst. principal don't handle situation in a professional way at all. No matter how much you call or go up to school to inform them of issues your having they still never resolve them. They listen and make excuses for the reason why a teacher said this and that. My child has always been on honor roll but at this school her grades have dropped tremendously and attitudes has totally changed towards school itself. I made a mistake and please whoever reads this DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS GO TO THIS SCHOOL. The school as a whole is so unprofessional and will lie to protect there job!!!!!!

Posted October 20, 2014
My grandson when to this school I had to pull him out 2 weeks ago they are not a great school they don't need no star!! they really don't deserve this one star!!

Posted September 26, 2013
THOMAS TOLBERT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL they have great teachers that care for there students good location the

Posted April 02, 2013
I have an child that attends this school. He is in Kindergarden. At first I thought that this was an really good school and plus its close to my residency. As the school year has went on I find this school to be just completley awful. The teachers there do not take the time with their students, If you have an issue with your child's teacher it can't be addressed directly, you have to go to the principal and still Mrs, Smith does absolutely nothing. I hate this school, its mostly for parents that let the staff tell them just any thing.....AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL

Posted June 10, 2012
I have 2 children who go to this school. My youngest just finished pre-k and my oldest just finished 5th grade. The teachers are dedicated and caring. The principal is strong and fair. I have loved to see how much this school has grown over the years. The teachers are very focused on the children excelling academically. The do not tolerate giving less than your best. I love this school.

Posted May 13, 2012
The staff cuss at the students and one of the staff had a fight with her boyfriend at the school.the kids have to stand up at lunch to eat if someone was talkin..pre k have to clean the table with bleach after lunch.my 4 year came home with bleach on her hands.the kids do not go outside to play they are not aloud to talk at lunch.when do they get freedom time.they run this school like a jail.the staff at this school is very very very mean to the students.

Posted May 11, 2011
My two kids had attended Thomas Tolbert and we are so proud of the staff they have; my kids are bilingual thanks to the program and of course the teachers they have,all of my kids teachers I had a chance to talk to and they show a lot of respect for what they do. I can't say enough about how good of a job all teachers do at Thomas Tolbert. Great job !!!! Thanks to everyone at Thomas Tolbert Elementary 2007-2008 Recognized, 2008-2009 Recognized 2009-2010 Excemplary

Posted April 26, 2004
When my kids went to this school I loved it. My kids started reading when they were in the kindergarten they had lots of activities so that every grade level would be able to join in. One of my kids has a speech problem and a hearing problem but when I heard my child read for the first time I cried because the doctors said that she will be very slow but when she went to Tolbert her teacher was Mrs. Durra. I feel she was the best teacher my oldest daughter had her also and she started reading also in the first grade.

Thomas Tolbert Elementary School
4000 Blue Ridge Boulevard, Dallas, TX  75233
Last modified Thomas Tolbert Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.