Posted April 28, 2012
The Staff actually takes time to help students with any issues or questions they have

Posted October 05, 2009

Posted January 08, 2009

Moises E Molina High School 1

Posted January 07, 2009

Posted October 29, 2008
I think the school is great! My kids have improved alot here and are very happy here!

Posted August 21, 2008
I go to Molina, currently a junior there, I have loved my entire time there. The students and teachers are really friendly and fun. I never realized that I could have such an amazing time there.

Moises E Molina High School 1

Posted June 28, 2008

Posted May 23, 2008
My kids went to Duncanville High School...and it was a nightmare!! The kids there have nothing but racial tension! Teachers didn't care and noone seemed to want to help out in anyway! We moved to Molina and I know it was the best thing for them! Their grades have improved! The only thing that I do not stand for are some of the teacher! Some teachers put these kids down and are nothing but negative!!! If the teachers can't stand how the kids dress and talk then they need to get out of the teaching profession! Just because they dress in a way they don't like doesn't mean that the kids aren't smart!!!!!!!!!! I want to thank the Teachers and Coaches who do Believe in your students!!! We appreciate teachers who care !!!!!!!

Posted September 15, 2007

Moises E Molina High School 0

Posted September 06, 2007
My daughter is a Senior this year at Molina, she has been there since she was a Freshman. We hear about all the problems that the school may have but what High School doesn't have problems? I also believe that it does start at home. There are alot of parents that don't get involved, have to work all the time, etc. Parents need to make time for their kids. It is so important. Talk to the school, make calls to the teachers, communicate. Ask about homework assignments, behavior, tardiness, etc. If there are problems arising and you have that communication, alot of times you can correct the problems before it gets out of hand. My daughter loves her school and friends at Molina and she is a good student, her grades are great. To me this says alot about the school and teachers to make her feel this way about Molina.

Moises E Molina High School
2355 Duncanville Road, Dallas, TX  75211
Last modified Moises E Molina High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moises E Molina High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top