Bad
Good

The Staff actually takes time to help students with any issues or questions they have

I think the school is great! My kids have improved alot here and are very happy here!

I go to Molina, currently a junior there, I have loved my entire time there. The students and teachers are really friendly and fun. I never realized that I could have such an amazing time there.

My kids went to Duncanville High School...and it was a nightmare!! The kids there have nothing but racial tension! Teachers didn't care and noone seemed to want to help out in anyway! We moved to Molina and I know it was the best thing for them! Their grades have improved! The only thing that I do not stand for are some of the teacher! Some teachers put these kids down and are nothing but negative!!! If the teachers can't stand how the kids dress and talk then they need to get out of the teaching profession! Just because they dress in a way they don't like doesn't mean that the kids aren't smart!!!!!!!!!! I want to thank the Teachers and Coaches who do Believe in your students!!! We appreciate teachers who care !!!!!!!

My daughter is a Senior this year at Molina, she has been there since she was a Freshman. We hear about all the problems that the school may have but what High School doesn't have problems? I also believe that it does start at home. There are alot of parents that don't get involved, have to work all the time, etc. Parents need to make time for their kids. It is so important. Talk to the school, make calls to the teachers, communicate. Ask about homework assignments, behavior, tardiness, etc. If there are problems arising and you have that communication, alot of times you can correct the problems before it gets out of hand. My daughter loves her school and friends at Molina and she is a good student, her grades are great. To me this says alot about the school and teachers to make her feel this way about Molina.

I am a Molina High school senior, I've attended Molina since my freshman year. I'll admit that the school has changed over the 4 years, but every school does. We've actually had a good year. There are ups and downs-but there is some in every school. Yeah there's fights and skipping, but that's really up to us, the students to do so. No one peer pressures us to do so. Parents might come on here and speak their mind, but the truth is they don't know what goes on around here. If their kids tell them something, that doesn't mean everything is true. They wouldn't tell their parents if they were to be the class clows, would they? And the teachers aren't bad. I've had 30 teacher in these 4 years, and I never had the guts to blame a teacher for my failure. Stop blaming and get involved.

I've read all the comments about this school from angry parents and students. It's not as bad as they want you to believe. There is a lot of blame placed on teachers and administrators for actions of students, including fighting and skipping school. Who is really responsible for this? When parents take responsibility for their children, that's when children change. Teachers at Molina are not babysitters. They are teachers. If more parents would take an interest in what their kids do when they walk out of the house in the morning, there would be improvements. I'm not criticizing. I'm asking that parents try to get more involved in their children and stop making excuses for things that they, the parents, should be taking care.

Molina with each year gets worse! some teachers dont even care for the students, they expect the students to teach themselves... All these cliques being formed is only causing problems. Everyday for the past 3-4 weeks i have seen students fighting out in the street across from the school and why... Because of these cliques. The one good thing about the school are the teachers who do care, and take their time to make sure every student learns.

I am not very happy with Molina and their staff. I have tried to get a hold of my child's progress throughout the last two years. Everytime I call, I get the runaround. I ask for teachers voice mails or e-mails, I am told that they do not have these utilities to communicate with the parents. When I asked for my children's progress report, I was told to wait until report cards are out! By then it will be too late to help our children! Terrible all-around Communication! The registration paperwork asked when the student was married and how many children to they have. What does that say about this school?

Last modified Moises E Molina High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.