Dallas, TX
Students enrolled: 1,171

Anne Frank Elementary School 1

Posted November 11, 2014
Horrible school. Too many kids to teacher ratio! They couldn't keep up with my 5 year old. At the end of the school day, my son walked out without his class/teacher...his teacher didn't even realize.

Posted February 27, 2013
This school has gone to great lengths to help my child. The teachers, counselors, and administrators have gone above and beyond to provide resources and support to me as a single mom. Kudos to Anne Frank!

Posted February 11, 2013
Aarushi Khandelwal , our grand daughter ,got education in your school in fifth grade last year. she was benefited a lot as in leadership qualities,in friendship with other students, in participating in seminars, games ,etc. We are thankful to your School. H.S.GUPTA INDIA.

Anne Frank Elementary School 2

Posted February 18, 2012
i had a meeting at ANNE frank with the principal, the fourth grade teachers ,counselor, Asst. principal ,and the phycologist. I wanted to talk to them about my son who was been bullyed at school. and the first thing they told me was that i could take my kids out of that school , and i didnt like it ,they told me i had to apoligize to his teachers for bringing them to the meeting. I felt so humiluated and i couldnt believe what they were telling me it was all about them , not about my son. What is more outrateous the school principal and the school phycologist just sat in there and let them talk to a parent like that .My advise for parents is they are going to a school meeting you might want to bring someone from the DISD so hopefully the school staff will not try to intimidate them.

Anne Frank Elementary School 2

Posted July 29, 2010
I pulled my son out of Anne Frank. The staff is rude and yell at the children in the halls. The only saving grace was the 2 teachers the my child had while he attended the school. The reason that they do have parent involvement is beacuse the do not want it. I am glad that I found a much better school to send my son to. Anne Frank only cares about test scores and not the child!

Anne Frank Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2010
This school is awesome, they have dedicated teachers and administrators who are very friendly and respectful. Academically and as a community - this school is great! Their programs in reading, writing, mathematics, science and social studies are all commendable. I agree with the other parent below, enroll your kids with confidence.

Posted June 25, 2010
Although the number of students is high the school is structured and very well organized.

Posted June 25, 2010
Anne Frank is an awesome school! Even with the scholl being staurated in a heavily populate area, the school has an excellent management system for its students and faculity. The enrollment process was effect and practical!

Posted May 13, 2010
I'm not going to lie- I was trepidatious about enrolling my son in Anne Frank, largely due to the low rating it has received here. The size of the school was also off-putting. What an unnecessary worry. This school has been a godsend for my special needs child. They have gone above and beyond from the first day: the teachers, the cousellors and the special ed staff have all been friendly, professional and concerned. They have turned a low-achiever into a confident A & B student. Enroll your child in this school with confidence that they will receive an excellent education in a nurturing environment.

Anne Frank Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
I love the great staff, parents, and students.

Anne Frank Elementary School
5201 Celestial Road, Dallas, TX  75254
Last modified Anne Frank Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anne Frank Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top