Bad
Good

Best school ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this school! t know why because i love texas this made my experience better and brighter

Horrible school. Too many kids to teacher ratio! They couldn't keep up with my 5 year old. At the end of the school day, my son walked out without his class/teacher...his teacher didn't even realize.

This school has gone to great lengths to help my child. The teachers, counselors, and administrators have gone above and beyond to provide resources and support to me as a single mom. Kudos to Anne Frank!

Aarushi Khandelwal , our grand daughter ,got education in your school in fifth grade last year. she was benefited a lot as in leadership qualities,in friendship with other students, in participating in seminars, games ,etc. We are thankful to your School. H.S.GUPTA INDIA.

i had a meeting at ANNE frank with the principal, the fourth grade teachers ,counselor, Asst. principal ,and the phycologist. I wanted to talk to them about my son who was been bullyed at school. and the first thing they told me was that i could take my kids out of that school , and i didnt like it ,they told me i had to apoligize to his teachers for bringing them to the meeting. I felt so humiluated and i couldnt believe what they were telling me it was all about them , not about my son. What is more outrateous the school principal and the school phycologist just sat in there and let them talk to a parent like that .My advise for parents is they are going to a school meeting you might want to bring someone from the DISD so hopefully the school staff will not try to intimidate them.

I pulled my son out of Anne Frank. The staff is rude and yell at the children in the halls. The only saving grace was the 2 teachers the my child had while he attended the school. The reason that they do have parent involvement is beacuse the do not want it. I am glad that I found a much better school to send my son to. Anne Frank only cares about test scores and not the child!

This school is awesome, they have dedicated teachers and administrators who are very friendly and respectful. Academically and as a community - this school is great! Their programs in reading, writing, mathematics, science and social studies are all commendable. I agree with the other parent below, enroll your kids with confidence.

Although the number of students is high the school is structured and very well organized.

Anne Frank is an awesome school! Even with the scholl being staurated in a heavily populate area, the school has an excellent management system for its students and faculity. The enrollment process was effect and practical!

I'm not going to lie- I was trepidatious about enrolling my son in Anne Frank, largely due to the low rating it has received here. The size of the school was also off-putting. What an unnecessary worry. This school has been a godsend for my special needs child. They have gone above and beyond from the first day: the teachers, the cousellors and the special ed staff have all been friendly, professional and concerned. They have turned a low-achiever into a confident A & B student. Enroll your child in this school with confidence that they will receive an excellent education in a nurturing environment.

Last modified Anne Frank Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.