Posted February 02, 2010

Cesar Chavez Learning Center 3

Posted April 13, 2009

Cesar Chavez Learning Center 4

Posted March 12, 2007
My grandson has attended Chavez for 7 years.He is in TAG and has scored high in TAKS.I have been involved from volunteering to PTA.Overall, the staff are dedicated teachers and our Principal is one of the best.It is also a Recognized School,which says a lot for it!

Cesar Chavez Learning Center 5

Posted September 21, 2006

Posted May 23, 2006
My 12 year old daughter have been going to Cesar Chavez learning center for 3 years. Cesar Chavez school have improved during the previous years. Most of the of the school functions are done primarily in Spanish. The quality of the teachers are pretty low. Most of the teachers are 1st year teachers. And others eventually transfers to other schools after a year or so. The school have improved since the new principal took over. I feel that there are still more room for improvements in many areas.

Cesar Chavez Learning Center 5

Posted January 19, 2006
- a former student
This school is great. I came here last year and my sister and brother are still attending this school. The teachers are fantastic and offer private tutoring for people who are a little shy or don't want other peole to know they need tutoring.

Posted October 21, 2005
My 11yr old daughter attends this school. She have been going there for about three years now. I have had several probelms with some of her teachers. One practically forcing her to write with her right hand eventhough she is a lefty. Another teacher picking on her to tears. She is a very quiet and respectful child. This year have gone by much better. I will send her to private school next year. This school gives preference to Hispanic/bilingual students and parents.

Cesar Chavez Learning Center 0

Posted August 12, 2003
I am a grandmother from out of state that have asked for assistance from this school over the telephone. The service was great. I was given instant help and the response to my request was resolved within the hour. So as far as the quality of assisting personnel, my experience was of the highest standard.

Cesar Chavez Learning Center
1710 North Carroll Avenue, Dallas, TX  75204
Last modified Cesar Chavez Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cesar Chavez Learning Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top