Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

During registration time I was ran around! They could have simply requested all the info they needed from my son's previous school instead of making me run back and forth when each time they would tell me something else I needed. The 1st day I went which was 2nd day for registration I was turned around at the door because they weren't doing registration at that time because they had just got back from some program at the high school, but it said on their sign that they were doing it that day during that time! The next day I call to confirm what info they needed. The next day I called to make sure registrant was there - out to lunch call back in 40 min! Instead I walk there an hour later- get there she hands me a packet to fill out and says we have no where for you to sit and fill out! Mind you, I am carrying a baby in a car seat and walking with 7 year old! She says she will request info from other school. I never receive a call saying if she gets that info. Then I go 30 min early before school starts and there is a huge crowd in front of doors. They aren't opened until time school is supposed to start. They're sending all kids to gym, & I say I'm not sure if she completed his registration and she says well registrant won't be in until 8:30! They are not professional or organized at all! They do not have anywhere to park for parents in case of bad weather. After all of this, who would want to send their children there?!

Last modified Jill Stone El At Vickery Meadow is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.