Dallas, TX

Pearl C Anderson Middle Learning Center 5

Posted March 23, 2013
The school is in the top 7 in Dallas ISD for School Effective Indices and in the top 5 the last two years. It has never been low-performing in the past 8 years! Diamond in the rough!

Pearl C Anderson Middle Learning Center 1

Posted July 27, 2012
Terrible school. Don't put your child in this school. These kids are out of hand. This a horrible place, I have my child way in an Richardson school district. The fighting here is terrible. The bullying is out of hand. The teachers are horrible, and I mean horrible. Don't waste your time on this school. You'll regret it.

Posted December 31, 2011
i went to school @ Pearl C Anderson back 1979/ 80 and it was a great experiance . This school prepared me for the real world and every teacher i had made an impact on my life .

Posted April 12, 2008
This is a great school but needs more math teachers

Pearl C Anderson Middle Learning Center

Posted October 15, 2007
I do know that PCA is a great school and the teachers are just wonderful. I do feel that this is a great school for me and my kids

Posted August 10, 2005
I love Pearl C. Anderson. I think the teachers are great. The school is in an environment where education is not the focal point so I think it is difficult for the teachers to reach every child because every child doesn't want to learn

Pearl C Anderson Middle Learning Center 5

Posted January 30, 2005
I think the school has good sercurity and safety for the students.It has a great variety of electives for the children.I like most of the teachers at the school.One thing they need to work on is the students being accounted for being at school.And they need to call parents and let them know that their child is skiping class.I really like the school.

Pearl C Anderson Middle Learning Center 3

Posted December 09, 2004
I know that the area that Pearl C. is in is a rough neighborhood and the school should have some type of security or authority figure available between the hours of 6am to 4pm.

Pearl C Anderson Middle Learning Center 3

Posted August 18, 2004
No real security outside school...kids kept outside until 7:30 am, if parent want to drop kids off between 6:30 am and 7:15 am there is no security outside and that leaves no protection for kids. So when they come in they all have 30 minuites to get to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Pearl C Anderson Middle Learning Center
3400 Garden Ln, Dallas, TX  75215
Last modified Pearl C Anderson Middle Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Pearl C Anderson Middle Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top