Bad
Good

Posted August 26, 2014
This school is wonderful. The is a marvelous women and she had done a lot for this school. She didn't believe in kids being hungry just like when kids eat lunch and if they are still hungry tgen she lets them get more food. I have never seen a principal that so much for her school as mich as Lynn Allen does. Last year only 4 kids out of the entire school failed the STAAR test. Now that is wobderful. Now Lynn Allen is a blessing from GOD. I would recommend this school to anyone I know because it truly is a marvelous, awesome, and great school. Enroll your child at shekinah radiance academy today pre-k- 8th grade.

Shekinah Radiance Academy (Garland 1

Posted July 31, 2014
This school is terrible. Terrible!! My daughter went there for the 2013-2014 school year. We have enrolled her in a different school for this upcoming year, and I just have to warn parents about sending their kid to this school. Lynn Allen is a disgrace to education. Just wait until you read the crazy newsletters sent home- filled with antics, bad grammar, and more mistakes than I could care to count. Its no surprise this school received a 2 out of 10 on the GreatSchools rating.

Posted May 21, 2014
Shekinah radiance academy is an amazing school. The principal has been changing the school in so many ways. I believe that the STAAR scores has raised much higher since she's came to be principal at Shekinah radiance. She has taught us some many things. I recommend that your children come to this school.

Posted May 14, 2014
Shekinah Radiance academy is a wonderful school. The principal came into the school and got to work. She has done alot. She has pushed us to do well on the STAAR test. I believe you should register your child at this school because it will change your life. I have been going here for 2 years and I don't want to leave this school. So hurry in to save your spot at Shekinah Radiance Academy.

Posted May 13, 2014
I personally think that Shekinah Radiance Academy (Dallas-Garland) is an excellent school with great leadership. The principal and staff are devoted to servicing and meeting the needs of all students. The principal's dedication and commitment to providing a quality education is evident and goes far beyond normal school business hours. I've witnessed the principal and teachers commit to helping students achieve success by being available after school and on many Saturdays to tutor students in preparation of staar. I've also noticed that staar scores are starting soar through the roof. They have made many sacrifices to help these students. In my opinion, that's what a quality school should be all about. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to have a quality education.

Shekinah Radiance Academy (Garland 2

Posted May 07, 2014
My son is currently in this school, last year was great and I was really hoping that we will stay with this school till the end of elementary, BUT; so much has gone wrong this year, there is a new principal that in my opinion is not handling the school as good as Mr. Mitchell did, (previous principal) everyone notices the difference, the teachers and the daycare crew act like bullies, and they seem to have very little tolerance for errors, when it comes to kids they should be more patience and turn a negative behavior into a positive one and that does not happen here, they give up on kids too quickly, I like them as people but not as educators, I would never recommend this school to anyone, I am in the process of finding a new school for my son.

Posted September 08, 2012
Great school! Principal is very involved and knows students and involved parents by name. Teachers are very caring and supportive. They are willing to help students after school anytime with any additional needs. They truly go above and beyond! I would pick this charter school over any public school!

Shekinah Radiance Academy (Garland 1

Posted September 17, 2011
run, run run, scary leadership. The principal is more interested in his other school. He does not care about the students or parents when there is a concern. The teachers can be heard yelling during most of the day when you walk down the hall.

Posted July 10, 2011
This is a small school, where teachers truly can get to know their students. If the child and sometimes the parent are willing they will definately work with them.

Posted February 09, 2011
So far so good! Great experience with teachers and principal. Good group of kids. Strong leadership from the principal. Very involved and committed teachers. Lacking in the facility. Small classrooms and no play area for recess. BUT I would rather have facility issues than leadership issues. My child is happy BUT most of all he is able to learning and on track! keep it up SRA.

Shekinah Radiance Academy (Garland
10715 Garland Road, Dallas, TX  75218
Last modified Shekinah Radiance Academy (Garland is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.