Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We have had both or our daughters at Primrose of Prestonwood for years now. Our oldest has since moved on to the RISD school system. Our youngest is 4 and has been there since she was old enough to enter daycare. The staff has always been exceptional. I have volunteered when they take the kids to the North Texas Food Bank each year so I've seen how they deal with the kids in and out of the facility. I would not hesitate to leave my child in their care, especially when you realize what some of the other options are out there. This is by far the best run, cleanest and friendly daycare we have used. We lived near downtown before moving north and had a good experience with our previous daycare but Primrose is so much more advanced in their curriculum and have many more activities than our older daughter ever experienced at her previous daycare.

I don't feel guilty being away from my son for work anymore. He absolutely loves his school and often wants to stay longer. I know what activities he is doing, what he is learning, and what foods he is eating. I have never had such excellent communication from his schools before. I know, without a doubt, that he is in the best place he could possibly be when my husband or I can't be with him.

Ms. Renae and Ms. O are so sweet. Jamie helped get us set-up and going when we enrolled, so that was great. Ms. Shelby is very quick to answer my emails- love that. So far every person we have come in contact with has been extremely helpful and caring!

I cannot express how happy we have been with primrose. You guys make things a lot easier for us parents.

Every member of the staff at Prestonwood has been extremely friendly and genuine in their concern for my daughter's well-being.

I am really happy with primrose Preston wood and would definitely recommend it to my friends and family. From the time my daughter started school everyone was very friendly and called her by her name.

The front office staff as a whole is ALWAYS on point - friendly, helpful and responsive.

My child loves her teachers and this class. Her teachers have demonstrated a very nurturing attitude in this class.

Both director Norma Brown and infants teacher Sonia Robles in still complete trust in me. I'm also amazed that Office Manager knows each and every parent and student name. Amazing

All the teachers do a great job with the babies and seem to really care for them. As a parent of a newborn it was so hard leaving my daughter those first few weeks in the hands of someone else, but I have quickly grown to love and appreciate these ladies so much.

Last modified Primrose School of Prestonwood is a Private school that serves grade PK