Public charter
Dallas, TX
Students enrolled: 1,207

Posted April 03, 2015
I truly love this school...one of the best charter school in my opinion. My youngest daughter started in 2013 school year and she absolutely loves it. We now our son going here as well. The teachers are great and provides help needed for your child's learning abilities. They have a wonderful after-school programs, STEM program, tutoring, Saturday school and lots of school activities with more to come. I would definitely recommend any parent to transfer their child here. The only problem I have with this school is the traffic, but that I can deal with.

Posted September 25, 2014
This is school is incredibly awesome. My child seems to learn a variety of things everyday.The teachers here care about our children's education and learning.

Posted April 14, 2014
This school is amazing my child has been here for about 7 years (1st grade and is going to stay until 12th). They have different classes for students that are advanced. This year they had Math Counts competitions and science regional s. They took them to field trips like UNT for there future interest in universities. They have DPS which are given to the students who are not on their best behavior, but they also have PRS for those good helpful students. After schools clubs are also fascinating. There is art, music,dance,robotics,math,Spanish,Turkish folk dance, and many more other clubs that may help your students or children. Students that achieve their goals for example a GPA of 4.00 are reward by teacher during award ceremonies. The best thing is that your children could meet people from all over the world. We have a great atmosphere with all the teachers, and staff. Its an amazing experience you should come and apply.

Harmony Science Academy - Dallas
11995 Forestgate Drive, Dallas, TX  75243
Last modified Harmony Science Academy - Dallas is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Science Academy - Dallas Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top