Barack Obama Male Leadership Aca at BF Darrell Middle School 5

Posted March 07, 2014
I have been thoroughly impressed with BOMLA. My son started here last year in 6th grade and I saw a huge difference in him within the first three weeks. The structure from administration and teachers demand hard work and dedication from these young men. It would be remiss of me to not tell you that this school is growing the next leaders of this community, district, city, and even state. I truly believe in heart that this school is breeding excellence and you will hear great things from the young men in the future. What bad about this is the diversity of this school will be limited only because the name. So many families are missing out on a great "free" educational opportunity because they are not fans of the namesake of this academy. Hey, to each his own. But they are missing greatness in the making.

Barack Obama Male Leadership Aca at BF Darrell Middle School 5

Posted May 15, 2013
Our campus motto is The School of Today for Tomorrow s Leaders . Our campus mission is "to develop young men into impactful leaders through the development of their intellectual, moral, physical, social and emotional skills for the global society of tomorrow." This school offers college prep academics and a large variety of extracurricular activities. Some of these are robotics, choir, lacrosse, jazz band and debate. Our principal and staff are dedicated education professionals who care about each student at the school. I can't imagine my son getting a better education at any other school in Dallas.

Barack Obama Male Leadership Aca at BF Darrell Middle School
4730 South Lancaster Road, Dallas, TX  75216
Last modified Barack Obama Male Leadership Aca at BF Darrell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barack Obama Male Leadership Aca at BF Darrell Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top