Posted September 09, 2014
My books got Published in July 2014 I would like to see if you would like to use it in your preschool. Counting Smiley Faces by Pami L. Wahl You can order it from Trafford Publishing or Amazon.Com also on Amazon.Com just put my full NB Ame down and all my othet books will come up. I have two othet ones coming out next month. Keep your eyes open for them also.

Posted March 12, 2011
We have been thoroughly impressed with Armstrong. This was our first year, and we had the usual nerves that accompany starting a new school. From the first meet the teacher night to our first parent/teacher conference we were treated so kindly and our input was greatly valued. We are looking forward to the years to come at Armstrong with our second child starting this fall. Thanks Armstrong for setting the bar!!

Posted January 19, 2009

Armstrong Elementary School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
Good school, however very little diversity and those children are treated differently in the sense that dependent on a child's preferrable race he or she might not get the same great benefits offered to the wealthier preferred students. I took my child out of the school, due to out right discrimination.

Posted January 30, 2007
From the top notch principle down to the cafeteria staff, you would be hard pressed to find a better learning environment for a child. This is school that makes learning top priority.

Posted April 04, 2006
Extremely high quality of academic programs. Pretty much every type of extracurricular activity available. High level of parental involvement.

Armstrong Elementary School 4

Posted December 01, 2005

Posted August 02, 2005

Armstrong Elementary School 3

Posted July 25, 2005

Armstrong Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2005
- a former student
Good teachers, good location, building rather small. I hate the portables. Two big playing fields, though, and a nice sized playground.

Armstrong Elementary School
3600 Cornell Avenue, Dallas, TX  75205
Last modified Armstrong Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Armstrong Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top