Bad
Good

My books got Published in July 2014 I would like to see if you would like to use it in your preschool. Counting Smiley Faces by Pami L. Wahl You can order it from Trafford Publishing or Amazon.Com also on Amazon.Com just put my full NB Ame down and all my othet books will come up. I have two othet ones coming out next month. Keep your eyes open for them also.

We have been thoroughly impressed with Armstrong. This was our first year, and we had the usual nerves that accompany starting a new school. From the first meet the teacher night to our first parent/teacher conference we were treated so kindly and our input was greatly valued. We are looking forward to the years to come at Armstrong with our second child starting this fall. Thanks Armstrong for setting the bar!!

Good school, however very little diversity and those children are treated differently in the sense that dependent on a child's preferrable race he or she might not get the same great benefits offered to the wealthier preferred students. I took my child out of the school, due to out right discrimination.

From the top notch principle down to the cafeteria staff, you would be hard pressed to find a better learning environment for a child. This is school that makes learning top priority.

Last modified Armstrong Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.