Posted December 03, 2011
My daughter is a kindergartner at Hyer Elementary and I have been completely blown away by the dedication of her teacher, the school and the local community. We recently moved to this neighborhood from out of state and I feel like my child is getting an education at a public school equivalent to or better than any private school she could go to. I simply cannot say enough great things about Hyer Elementary.

Posted May 02, 2011
Hyer is truly an amazing school. My daughter has been here for 2 years now and I couldnt imagine that a better school is out there. The teachers are wonderful the parent involvement couldnt be matched and school has a very "old-school house" feel which I find refreshing. My daughter loves Hyer and we as parents couldnt be more pleased!

Hyer Elementary School 0

Posted September 03, 2008
Yes, all the Highland Park Schools are that great! Hyer is a standout school because so many of the parents are former Hyer students. Loved it then, love it now. Not much has changed over the years. The parents are really involved. They stay friends with each other, so they have a great handle on the community and what the kids are doing. Guiding and directing these young lives has always been the theam of HPISD.

Posted December 07, 2007
I have had 5 children attend this school with one more starting next fall. The teachers are so great, and the parents really get so involved. The children look forward to going to school there.

Posted February 21, 2007
absolutely wonderful school - the best teachers and the parents are really involved - teaching advanced curriculum - couldn't be any happier

Posted January 12, 2006
- a former student

Posted April 01, 2005

Hyer Elementary School
3920 Caruth Boulevard, Dallas, TX  75225
Last modified Hyer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hyer Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top