Frankford Middle School 3

Posted April 02, 2013
Changes in the demographics of a school, neighborhood, workplace etc are a part of life. The negativity can come from both sides of the fence, new people and the people who were there before. My daughter attended Frankford for the first time this school year and she really like it. Have I heard about some negative comments from other students...yes. Were they racial..yes. Does my child let "stupid people" as she calls them, bother her..no. As far as the school parking lot, automobile accidents are due to people who can't drive and who are not paying attention. I've seen the mad house of parents who are only thinking about their cell phones and their children and no one else. The school should not be held liable for the ignorance of grown-ups. By the way, I've seen all races of children in that school sagging their pants. I deplore that trend but I realize that it is not centered around one race of people, nor is arguing with a teacher.

Frankford Middle School 3

Posted March 27, 2013
Parents who are considering sending their children to this school deserve a truthful and factual description of the environment that this school, or any other school that they may consider sending their children to, provides. This year there has been a change in the demographics that is negatively affecting the school. Classroom environments are starting to suffer as teachers (and students) are increasingly dealing with a larger segment of the student population who sag their pants, argue with the teachers and who won't do their work. There have never been fights before this year; now, there are. Due to the increasing enrollment at Frankford, the hallways are more crowded and there will soon be automobile accidents in front of the school, if the administration continues to ignore the situation. Even though the social climate has somewhat improved (more students of different ethnicities dancing at the spring social) racial division still exists. These problems can only be corrected if the staff is willing to acknowledge that there is a problem, instead of denying that it exists, by censoring comments similar to this one, that have been previously posted.

Posted May 24, 2012
This school is FABULOUS! The staff is excellent dealing with students. There are some snobby kids but they work with them well. Areas that might need some changes would be the tutoring. Overall this school is wonderful! I have a child going into 8th grade and one going to be a 6th grader. I'm a little nervous because they will be changing principals but I know it will ALL work out!

Frankford Middle School 4

Posted March 26, 2012
Plano ISD is comparatively well-funded and has high expectations for students. This is also a strength for Frankford. Since we have moved away and experienced some other schools, I think Frankford compares very well. That being said, my child had some very bad teachers along with the good. The PACE or gifted program has gone downhill. Some of the teachers have no idea how to teach a gifted student or how to appreciate how a gifted child thinks. My child's seventh grade math teacher was nice but couldn't explain concepts well. My husband taught my child almost every night.

Frankford Middle School 4

Posted December 24, 2011
I was a seventh grader at this terrific school. I'm moving, and I'm very sad. This was one of the great experiences of my life. The exterior is nice, but basically the same layout of any of the other middle schools in the district. Our incredible school could use some money for a facelift for the basketball courts in the tennis courts and the football field. In the inside, it is as welcoming as can be. We have exceptional athletic, fine arts, and academic programs among other clubs. It is very easy to make friends and the teachers are very understanding. God bless this school.

Posted February 02, 2010

Frankford Middle School 2

Posted December 07, 2009

Frankford Middle School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
i got to frankford. FMS is and amazing school! im on my third year and i have to move soon! im so increadibly sad. i will nvr forget frankford and all it wonderful memories!!!

Frankford Middle School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
I used to go to Frankford Middle School last year and I loved it. It was one of the best experiences in my life. The teachers and students are very nice and I was also the Mascot there too. I loved it and if you are moving into this area, I highly ecourage you to think about going to Frankford. It is a awesome school.

Posted September 16, 2009
Great teachers, great administrators and last but not least, great students!

Frankford Middle School
7706 Osage Plaza Parkway, Dallas, TX  75252
Last modified Frankford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frankford Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top