Bad
Good

I am a grandmother, living in Tennessee, my grandson is there with his mother, my daughter. I am so thankful for how the school embraced my grandson and my daughter. It makes all the difference in the world to know they have been shown how people care about people. Bowie has made me feel that my grandson is important, just from the way he has grown since being there. I can say when I talk to my daughter (we talk every day), it is always something positive that is going on there, my grandson echoes the same thing. I rest well, knowing that he is getting a great education! Keep up the great work!! I always talk to our school system here about how well the school is doing from the report that both my grandson and daughter give. Thank you for caring. Emma Long

This is a fantastic school! The teachers and the staff are on board with helping your child succeed. Sadly, we had to move out of Texas and the one place we miss is this school. There really is no comparison and because it is so great you have to register your kids right away because classes fill up fast! I couldn't have asked for a better school!

This is a fantastic school; the teachers are all amazing and involved with the children and strive to ensure the children re comprehending the curriculum. This is a great school in a great District; one of the things that set this school apart is the parental and neighborhood involvement. We could not be happier with the community and the quality of the school.

We will be on our third kid either at or having been through Bowie, we love everything about it!

This school is a wonderful school the staff and parents are helpfull.

Last modified Bowie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.