Bad
Good

My school has excellent support for autism! They have an awesome special resource program that is truely helping children with autism spectrum disorders. I can't speak for other issues, but they have worked wonders with our child not only for academics, but if there's issues at home, they'll work with our son to help alleviate them. They let us know what we can do at home to help our son with social skills, academic skills, and recognizing emotions. I've recommended several people to move into our neighborhood or the schools home zone to save themselves a lot of effort. Our son's improvement has been the result of the teachers assistance and our efforts in the home as a team effort to help him to be able to function and susceeed in life.

Forestridge has really improved my son. He is ADHD and the changes that I have seen in him are fantastic. The teachers take time and are very patient. My son loves school now.

Last modified Forestridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.