Dallas, TX

Posted June 13, 2014
Liberty Jr High is a very good school. Great teachers and wonderful office staff. This was the last year for my children, those of you bringing yours in, please be involved. Volunteer at the school and be active in your children's education. Please help to keep this school as wonderful as it has been over the past few years. Your children & their friends will thank you.

Posted December 03, 2013
Liberty Junior High School is THE Best School i have ever attended to I LOVE this school

Posted August 18, 2013
our school is a great school all the teacher are awsome they take us on fun field trips that u will in joy and there no rotten teacher or student no bullies if you went to this you will write a review i know so that is why are school should win 5,000 dollers plez

Posted January 19, 2013
Liberty is a great school and my child really enjoys going there. She specifically enjoys the tutor program and the individual attention she receives from the tutors. I highly recommend this school to any parent seeking a well defined curriculm and a principal and staff who sincerely care about the students.

Liberty J High School 4

Posted January 11, 2013
I agree, Liberty is a wonderful school dealing with a very diverse student body. My child really enjoys going to school there. My child is excited about the tutoring program and the special attention he receives from his tutor. I have seen major improvements in his grades from the previous school he attended. The teachers at Liberty have treated my child with respect and have been very warm and caring. The principal stays encouraging towards the tutors, staff and students.

Posted January 28, 2012
It is a great school, my neighbor's two kids are from them and one of my children will finish his dtudy this summer in this school. I am happy with their teachers and management. If I can be staying here, will send all my kids to this school once they finish their 6 grades.

Posted January 27, 2012
This is an excellent school. My first child have been gettting more and more sucessful on virous kind personality after two years in the school. It changes everything. Teachers are so great and nice with plenty of intelligence and patience. I will send my sencond child to this school too. My family enjoy all the school events so much. Thanks

Liberty J High School

Posted January 29, 2010
i went to this school last year it is a wonderful school nobody ever makes fun of u and yeah it is great

Posted October 11, 2009
Liberty is a wonderful school dealing with a very diverse student body. I've had two kids go through school there and have never had a problem. The teachers have been excellent and the principal truly keeps the kids in line (which could explain the previous negative review from a student!). Most parents I've encountered that have a negative impression of Liberty have never set foot in the school and are fearful of the racial diversity and differences in economic status. I feel my kids have gained not only a solid foundation of academics, but world lessons in cooperation and acceptance of other cultures and economic situations, and are better off for it.

Liberty J High School 1

Posted January 25, 2008
I hate this school. The principals are extremely rude. And I enjoyed my previous school more. But the teachers are great.

Liberty J High School
10330 Lawler Road, Dallas, TX  75243
Last modified Liberty J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top