Northlake Elementary School 5

Posted June 11, 2014
I absolutely love NLE. Every school has its issues but these teachers truly care about the students often giving more than required of their time and resources... I took my daughter out for one school year...omg. big mistake..I moved her right back...NLE rocks!!!

Posted September 26, 2013
'Just started here this year, so its early yet. The kids seem pretty happy here so far, but there are issues... Unsafe and absolutely ridiculous drop off and pick up situation. Very short recess, and not a "healthy" atmosphere. Candy is given as rewards or sold after school for fundraising. Give kids candy and dont give them recess and wonder why there are behavioral issues sometimes? hm... I'm keeping a positive attitude though and hoping. Be the change, right?

Northlake Elementary School 2

Posted April 27, 2013
This could be a great school. Due to lack of leadership and absence of parent involvement it is not. Whatever happened to the PTA or lack of it? They were absent this school year. There are some really great teachers at NLE,but leadership is .....need a new principal. I sent in a form to be contacted by the "PTA" for volunteer oppurtunities,no one contacted me. I will be moving my kids to another school, when the school year is over. Not happy with NLE.

Northlake Elementary School 1

Posted July 20, 2012
My child has attended this school for a few grades & I can say that the principal lacks severe leadership skills. Teachers are constantly coming and going, or switching grades during the middle of the school year due to their high level of inexperience. The staff lacks capability of controlling morning school traffic, I've seen at least 4 children come close to being hit by a car for lack of staff supervising traffic. Parents are NOT allowed inside the school, feels more like visiting a prison than a school. I'm counting the days until the llast day of school since this is my child's last year here. Absolute nightmare of a school.

Northlake Elementary School 5

Posted November 06, 2008

Northlake Elementary School 0

Posted November 28, 2007
I must say that the overall experience at NLE for my daughter has been a good one. She is a 6th grader this year and has attended there since 1st grade. We have been very fortunate to have had some really GREAT teachers at NLE. . Yulonda

Northlake Elementary School 1

Posted May 15, 2006

Northlake Elementary School 2

Posted April 11, 2006

Posted March 18, 2006

Posted October 17, 2005
Academic programs are good, extracurricular activities are good lack of parent involvement

Northlake Elementary School
10059 Ravensway Drive, Dallas, TX  75238
Last modified Northlake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northlake Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.