Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Both my daughters get inspired a lot in this school. Small Elem, close relation, and every one knows everyone.

Spring Creek is a hidden gem! We love the faculty and the school is much smaller than most in the area with only 2 classes per grade. There are several unique programs focused on exercise, gardening and nutrition and reading that my child loves participating in. Such a great school!

SCE is an incredible, very small public school within a tight-knit community. I am told it is the smallest RISD elementary in the district. Outstanding teachers and creative assignments are constants year after year. We have warm and inclusionary parent involvement. Good principal and the BEST librarian is found at SCE. Yes, we have our own PE, Art, Computer Lab, & Music teachers, too. My children feel like big fish in a little pond. Their self-esteem is bountiful here at this very nurturing and academically challenging.

We have attended this school for 3 years. The school only selects minority students or apartment children for the tutoring programs. There is only 1 black teacher and 1 male teacher in the entire school.

An example of a educational environment that should exist in all public and private schools. Great facility.....great office staff, great principal, great teachers........

What a wondeful school! I have had my two children at Spring Creek the past 5 years and have been thoroughly impressed with the school all around. The teachers are engaging and passionate and the administration is involved on a day to day basis. My children have been challenged and nurtured at SCE from day one! I would recommend this school to any parent!

My child went to this school for first grade in the 2010-2011 school year, and I must say I feel like it was a lost year academically for her. They seemed to be teaching to the bottom of the class and not making much effort to nurture the top. My child is an above average reader, among other things. She can't be the only one. The spelling, reading and math were babyish. To boot, her teacher, in her third year, seemed to take a zero tolerance approach, regularly admonishing my 6 year old for what seemed like ridiculous "transgressions" like "humming" in the hallways, or not paying attention. She's 6. They have short attention spans. I'd say my child is demoralized from the experience, and a year of challenging her academically was lost. I also found the receptionist to be cold, and unfriendly. She is the main face of the school who everyone encounters. Not a people person. Furthermore, there was no diversity here. I never saw so many white faces. I'm white, but I'd like my child to be in a community that reflects the world in which we live. This wasn't it.

Awesome teachers, great kids, small classroom size.

Both my kids go to SCE and it is wonderful. Great kids, teachers and a very high parent involvment in PTA. Small with low student teacher ratios.

This school is an excellent school! There are a lot of cool activites for kids and its very fun!

Last modified Spring Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.