Spring Creek Elementary School 1

Posted October 07, 2014
We have attended this school for 3 years. The school only selects minority students or apartment children for the tutoring programs. There is only 1 black teacher and 1 male teacher in the entire school.

Posted August 03, 2014
An example of a educational environment that should exist in all public and private schools. Great facility.....great office staff, great principal, great teachers........

Posted June 10, 2012
What a wondeful school! I have had my two children at Spring Creek the past 5 years and have been thoroughly impressed with the school all around. The teachers are engaging and passionate and the administration is involved on a day to day basis. My children have been challenged and nurtured at SCE from day one! I would recommend this school to any parent!

Spring Creek Elementary School 2

Posted June 01, 2011
My child went to this school for first grade in the 2010-2011 school year, and I must say I feel like it was a lost year academically for her. They seemed to be teaching to the bottom of the class and not making much effort to nurture the top. My child is an above average reader, among other things. She can't be the only one. The spelling, reading and math were babyish. To boot, her teacher, in her third year, seemed to take a zero tolerance approach, regularly admonishing my 6 year old for what seemed like ridiculous "transgressions" like "humming" in the hallways, or not paying attention. She's 6. They have short attention spans. I'd say my child is demoralized from the experience, and a year of challenging her academically was lost. I also found the receptionist to be cold, and unfriendly. She is the main face of the school who everyone encounters. Not a people person. Furthermore, there was no diversity here. I never saw so many white faces. I'm white, but I'd like my child to be in a community that reflects the world in which we live. This wasn't it.

Posted October 08, 2009
Awesome teachers, great kids, small classroom size.

Posted August 21, 2008
Both my kids go to SCE and it is wonderful. Great kids, teachers and a very high parent involvment in PTA. Small with low student teacher ratios.

Posted June 01, 2008
This school is an excellent school! There are a lot of cool activites for kids and its very fun!

Posted February 20, 2006
Our children (two boys ages 9 and 12) are in their third year at Spring Creek. We moved out of Plano ISD and were extremely please level of in volvement of the parents in PTA, Scouts and other extra curricular programs. We like the fact that number of students were lower than our previous school. We like the fact that there is a diversity in the backgrounds of the students and parents which manifests it's self in the annual Multicultral Night where families come together and bring foods from the native countries/backgrounds and a program that features students bring information from their cultures. I would highly recommend Spring Creek.

Posted February 08, 2005
I have three children whom attend SCE. Due to the small size of the school it's almost like having the kids at a private school. The staff and teachers know all the students and a lot of the parents too. The parent and PTA involvement are extraordinary. If I were to have any complaints it would be the high emphasis on TAKS tests. The tests pretty much take over most of the second semester. Could not ask for a better school.

Spring Creek Elementary School
7667 Roundrock Road, Dallas, TX  75248
Last modified Spring Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top