Posted August 20, 2014
I LOVE this school. Ms. Pointer is the best. And the teacher are always so helpful. If you have a problem they always try there best to fix it.

Posted November 04, 2013
My child started assisting Aikin this school year. He did not attend Pre-K and I thought it would be very had for him to get adjusted to Kindergarten. Since school started in late August he has improved so much. The teachers are very friendly. I see a lot of parent involvement.

Posted October 01, 2013
Aikin, quite frankly, is an amazing place. It is not situated in the best of locations. It does not have all the "bells and whistles" of other Richardson schools. "Bells and whistles" are not missed by the students at Aikin. That, in it's entirety, is a result of the teachers and staff of Aikin. They care. Plain and simple. They provide. Daily. The students at Aikin do not know that their school is any different from any other. I am a teacher that left Aikin to teach at the school where my children attend. I miss it every day. I miss the kids. I miss the staff. I miss, most of all, the dedication and tenacity of the community that is Aikin. They deserve accolades, support, and everything else that we can offer. Sincerely and graciously, Chelsea Snell

Posted September 28, 2013
Is the best school they help my son they provide the help that he needs and the teachers are the best......

Posted September 12, 2013
Akin Elementary. My son has attended this school from 2nd grade through 5th grade and I can say they are the best years of his life. All the teachers are outstanding and the curriculum is engaging. Aikin supports an 'out of the box' thinking style and the teachers altered their teaching methods to fit the classes' needs. I felt that Aikin has helped him grow and become a stronger individual. I also believe that the faculty sets each and every student up for a successful life.

Aikin Elementary School 0

Posted May 07, 2008
This is a wonderful school.The teachers go far out and beyond for the kids, they make these kids feel loved and cared for no matter race,gender or sex. I relocated from Hurricane Katrina and I have never seen a staff like this my only reason for taking my kids out of this school is because I'm moving to Garland and I don't want to go through the changes of getting residence affidavits.

Aikin Elementary School 3

Posted September 29, 2007
My son has gone here from K-2nd. Kindergarten was great, first grade seemed to be a repeat of K and so far 2nd is great. I guess it depends on the teacher.

Posted September 10, 2006

Posted August 09, 2006
My daughter was a student hear from K5-5th grade I must say that the teachers are very concern and believe in helping the children to be able to succeed. I have recently moved to garland and really miss this school alot because the teachers in that school only care about numbers.

Posted May 12, 2006
Great school! Great teachers, the students are really valued here!

Aikin Elementary School
12300 Pleasant Valley Drive, Dallas, TX  75243
Last modified Aikin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aikin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top