Posted February 08, 2014
I love parkhill I just moved here from North Carolina and my parents enrolled me into parkhill. I love it! Every one here has made me feel very safe and secure. The comments below are trash and we got new and improved staff. I love parkhill. GO RAIDERS!!

Posted January 12, 2013
I agree totally with the previous post..if your child is not of a certain typical type that is average in every way, forget about sending your child here. Beyond a few,as in a couple, very great caring teachers, your atypical child will be in a "dropout factory" here. There is no support or interest by any administration here, your child is not only ostracized by other students, but admin is included in contributing to the child's depression and issues tenfold. Ironically,many of the children treated this way have IQ's far above these administrators. It is an environment like this that can be the turning point and breeding ground for catastrophic outcomes such as the one we saw at Sandy Hook.Thats right: unions make it impossible to rid the district of really bad teachers and in Parkhill's case, really bad administration.( The rave reviews of this school were written quite a long time ago)So the youth in this country continue to pay the price of BAD teachers.I hope this helps other parents(you know who you are) to make a good decision because let me tell you; Parkhill does not want your child and they make that very obvious. Send your great inventor,scientist etc..someplace else.

Posted September 10, 2012
Transferred my child here and experienced many, many problems. The kids are horrendos bullies, and have made my kid cry! We are from Austin and he knew no one and what happened was that he was closed out from the other kids and no one even took a second to help him make friends. The other kids closed mindedness really stood out with the words and ideas they had to verbally abuse my child! The teachers are not all caring abou the children and do not describe assignments as well as they should and they do not help with problems in class. Now I have to homeschool my child because he is afraid to go to another school with other kids.

Posted March 11, 2010
great school. transferred my kids from a high end private school. Parkhill was everybit as strong as where we came from, and in math and science. . . stronger. Excellent music program. Excellent Principal. best decision we ever made.

Posted July 17, 2008

Parkhill J High School 0

Posted January 10, 2008
i love park hill and the extracurricular r amazing i recommend this school to anyone

Parkhill J High School 4

Posted August 24, 2007
Outstanding Principal in Judy Marcum. She cares deeply for kids and it shows. Communication with parents is excellent. The community is very involved.

Posted August 23, 2007
This school is filled with teachers who show no care for the students. They do not prepare the students at all for Highschool.

Parkhill J High School 4

Posted January 09, 2006

Posted March 17, 2005

Parkhill J High School
16500 Shadybank Drive, Dallas, TX  75248
Last modified Parkhill J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkhill J High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.