Dallas, TX

Posted August 15, 2014
Had no problems with any teacher my boys have had they are very nice and communicative. My boys loved there teachers as well

Posted January 20, 2009

Posted February 03, 2008
I went to RISD Academy for my elementary years. I got to say, that the staff and teachers are very caring of their students. They provide any help needed to the students. I graduated in 2003. Now I am an honor student and about to graduate from high school. This school really helped me get on top.

Risd Academy 2

Posted July 22, 2006
I hate that my child has to attend this school. The teachers are so overwhelmed and undersupported that I feel sorry for them. Part of the time the air conditioning is not even working in my child's class. I can't wait to move to another neighborhood and school.

Risd Academy
13630 Coit Road, Dallas, TX  75240
Last modified Risd Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Risd Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top