Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (11 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (11 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)

Pegasus School has always been there for my child. The staff is always willing to go the extra mile. Pegasus is more than just a school, they are part of my village.

Oppurtunities for Students... School provides lots of opportunities for students to compete in different academic competitions.

My son graduated from Pegasus with a well rounded education. Pegasus provided him the basis to go on to a prestigious college.. The academic program is excellent but they don't forget the Arts, Students participate in music and visit the great museums in Dallas The schools downtown location offers easy access to the Dallas cultural and Arts area. Also the students can participate in sports and academic activities. My son also had outings through the school with the Sierra Club and Audubon Society. All of this combined made Pegasus a great experience.

Pegasus is a great school, the teachers are very patient with my child. The staff is very courteous and attentive to the children.

I really like Pegasus Charter school it helps build leaders. I am very impress with staff and school. I have actually had one of my coworkers bring her kids to the school.

I, would have to say "some staff members are well trained and capable to help children achieve there gold's.

Pegasus school has been a safe haven for my boys. They are comfortable with the teachers and peers and are truly blossoming into young men. My oldest son plays chess and my younger son who is in speech therapy has developed an extensive vocabulary. Special thanks to Ms. Calloway.

As a single mother of four kids in different schools, the staff at Pegasus has worked with me in all possible ways to understand and help my son succeed in all areas. I am immensely grateful for Mr. Cortez, Mr. Roberts and Ms. Calloway for making a difference in my sons education.

Indeed, the teachers are very very awesome!

The front desk staff are always very friendly and polite. They always answer all my concerns.

Last modified Pegasus Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.