Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

The front desk staff are always very friendly and polite. They always answer all my concerns.

The staff are extremely helpful and inviting towards parents and students. My son's teacher, Mrs Cates showes a lot of concern in my son's education and behavior. I am thankful for her being informational about my child and for keeping me updated on everything I should know. I have confidence in my sons future at Pegasus. I would love to see him graduate from a well organized school. My daughter will definitely be attending Pegasus when she is of age.

I have taught at Pegasus for 3 years now.

The teachers, counselors and teachers' aides are kind and engaged with the students. Everyone who interacts with our kids demonstrates professionalism and enthusiasm.

My daughter has been in that school since kindergarten and goes in fourth and I have never had a complaint. very good school!

I visited this site prior to enrolling my child in this school. I should have taken some reviewers comments seriously. I noticed a few of reviews that I read earlier this year have been removed (all of them negative) and only positive reviews have been written since. This is suspect. My son was in the first grade last year and did not learn a lot. I fear he will not be ready for second grade. The teachers don't seem to be supported well. The person running each campus (a campus facilitator) doesn't have an educational background and it shows. The academic director is terrible. I tried to explain my concerns about my son's education and she did not listen. I think the people that run this school ask people to post positive reviews about them and then have great schools remove the negative reviews. SHAME!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The teachers are willing go the extra mile to help the kids. All the kids have to do is put forth the effort to learn the material. With afterschool tutoring, along with a sprinkling of Saturday tutoring sessions the kids can get as much as they need to be successful. I believe with all my heart that Pegasus has a good group of professional educators that have a heart for kids and a love of teaching. What more could you ask for?

The staff and teachers are always responsive to my inquires and needs. I have yet to come across anyone that I can't work with.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school affords many opportunities for the students....they have many opportunities to excel if they take the opportunity.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Bad facilities and no cafeteria. The students eat breakfast sitting down in the track area. Also the food is nasty only frozen food nothing good. No ESL support at all and the Special Education program don't help the students in the correct way. Bad education and violent students. Is the worst school that a father can enroll a son or siblings.

Last modified Pegasus Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.