Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (11 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)

Pegasus is a great school, the teachers are very patient with my child. The staff is very courteous and attentive to the children.

I really like Pegasus Charter school it helps build leaders. I am very impress with staff and school. I have actually had one of my coworkers bring her kids to the school.

I, would have to say "some staff members are well trained and capable to help children achieve there gold's.

Pegasus school has been a safe haven for my boys. They are comfortable with the teachers and peers and are truly blossoming into young men. My oldest son plays chess and my younger son who is in speech therapy has developed an extensive vocabulary. Special thanks to Ms. Calloway.

As a single mother of four kids in different schools, the staff at Pegasus has worked with me in all possible ways to understand and help my son succeed in all areas. I am immensely grateful for Mr. Cortez, Mr. Roberts and Ms. Calloway for making a difference in my sons education.

Indeed, the teachers are very very awesome!

The front desk staff are always very friendly and polite. They always answer all my concerns.

The staff are extremely helpful and inviting towards parents and students. My son's teacher, Mrs Cates showes a lot of concern in my son's education and behavior. I am thankful for her being informational about my child and for keeping me updated on everything I should know. I have confidence in my sons future at Pegasus. I would love to see him graduate from a well organized school. My daughter will definitely be attending Pegasus when she is of age.

The teachers, counselors and teachers' aides are kind and engaged with the students. Everyone who interacts with our kids demonstrates professionalism and enthusiasm.

My daughter has been in that school since kindergarten and goes in fourth and I have never had a complaint. very good school!

Last modified Pegasus Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.