Posted October 29, 2014
We have been so pleased with our experience at NHP and hope to transition our other children there in the coming years. Our other children are currently attending public and top-tier private schools in the DFW area, so we have seen and experienced it all. We are happy to say that the academics, communication and overall experience we have had meets, if not exceeds, our other schools.

Posted August 17, 2014
We are very happy with the education our children are receiving at North Hills Prep. All institutions have growing pains, NHP included, however they go above and beyond to provide stimulating curriculum with one on one teacher-student involvement as necessary to ensure that the kids have every opportunity to succeed. If a parent just shoves their kid into a high performing school but doesn't make an effort to help educate their child on their own, doesn't require that their child follow the rules and tries to cheat the system to ensure that their child gets ahead, well, that parent got what they deserved. We are happy at North Hills and have been from our start there. This is a good school with a good program, it isn't a baby sitting service for lazy parents who think the school and the kid should figure out the kids' education on their own.

Posted February 04, 2014
This school is an excellent school and I love the academics, curriculum, and the teachers that are present. However, I dislike the influencing policies of Uplift Education on North Hills Prep as they are trying to ruin the school's reputation from that of a #9 high school in the nation to that of a below average public school with their upcoming school day policy from 7 am to 4 pm and the use of CFA's on students as a pawn for a marketing strategy. North Hills is a great school, but must be independent from Uplift Education.

Uplift Education-North Hills Prep 1

Posted September 12, 2013
If you have kids in this school pull them out before high school. Kids have no options to advance this school is gone down the drain the day uplift came and took over. CEO of uplift may as well be a curse word for this school.

Posted August 01, 2013
Comparing to any other surrounding schools, I think NHP is best. Parents involvement is very high and I am not sure its the same case with other schools.

Uplift Education-North Hills Prep 4

Posted July 27, 2013
I agree this school has much homework. But i also learned that it depends on the kid. i have 2 children. one of them would wait until the last minute. the other one had more homework, but she learned to organize it and has time for other activities. the school isn't high quality, but the place is a safe environment and most teachers are caring. The dean can be strict, but is doing the best he can.

Uplift Education-North Hills Prep 3

Posted June 21, 2013
For Post 06/08/13- Congrats on acceptance from all colleges you applied but which college did you choose and did you get scholarship?

Posted June 08, 2013
I am an alumni who graduated with acceptance into every university I applied to (just the in-state schools, UT, Tech, A&M, Baylor, UD, UTD, UNT). To parents with students in the school or looking at the school, please keep in mind that your child is probably the least accurate source of information you can get about the school. I know, because all of my teachers were "the worst ever" as well as "unhelpful and stupid" when I needed a scapegoat. In truth, North Hills is an amazing school. Drugs, alcohol, violence, and even "style" are nearly a nonissue. "Cliques" are very difficult to form because class sizes are so small. I knew everyone in my grade and got along well with all of them. AP and IB credit will overprepare your children for college. Stepping in to college from North Hills meant less work for me, and I didn't even do IB. Even with the very lax (compared to IB, I mean. I took 4 classes my senior year and had 4 off periods.) AP program, I graduated with 32 hours of college credit, or two full semesters of college. Parents--that's somewhere between five and fifty thousand dollars saved. The teachers are very knowledgeable and care about your children. Proud Alumni.

Posted May 08, 2013
My son is not in the top 25% ranking in upper school, the reason he can't get a good grade is because he is not working hard enough, You can find thousand excuses for your kid's poor performance, but there is only one truth , that is his attitude problem. Both the parents and kids needs to identify the real problem and work it out together, to blame on the teachersor the environment is not really a good idea. No matter your kids are in Coppell ISD, CFB ISD or UPLIFT ISD, please direct your kids to a right direction. It is o.k to get detentions from the school, because it is a learning procedure, but please make sure your kids won't make the same mistakes twice.

Uplift Education-North Hills Prep 1

Posted May 07, 2013
My kid has been going to NHP for last 2 years in middle school. I would say it is not worth the trouble if you are trying for middle school. Teachers are not trained, anyone who can teach for a minimum wage is a teacher. They don't know how to deal with kids and the Dean is a person there only to give away detentions. It is not worth that money and effort. I am a teacher in CFB ISD and know how much training we receive to be in public schools. This school has the name due to tha hard working Asian population. thats it... I would say .. don't bother..

Uplift Education-North Hills Prep
1825 Market Center Boulevard, Dallas, TX  75207
Last modified Uplift Education-North Hills Prep is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Uplift Education-North Hills Prep Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 98 reviews. Top