St Rita School 3

Posted October 21, 2014
They are a great school for sweeping things under the rug. I agree with teaching kids like mindless robots as mentioned below. There is one teacher that has no business being there. This teacher holds a whole different standard. If a child forgets something there is grade reduction, but if the teacher forget to send out important "HOMEWORK" it's ok and the child still suffers on trying to catch up making up the time the teacher slacked off on. The violence here is unexceptable. However the school does nothing to help it being prevented. My child has physically attacked three times this year. To pep your kid for this school I recommend the following. 1. Spoil them rotten so they get bossy 2. Don't teach them morals 3. Don't teach them to keep their hands to themselves Then they should do very well here.

St Rita School 1

Posted October 20, 2014
If you want your child to work out of work books all day long. Have your child taught to and disciplined like they are a mindless robots. Have class room sizes greater then 25 students. Oh and when you have problems with the teacher and you confront the school leadership about it and are treated like a moron then SEND YOUR KIDS HERE..... My kids went here for 3 years which was 2 to many. I would rank this school 1 grade better then DISD and that's pushing it. There are so many better private schools in Dallas then this one.

St Rita School 3

Posted October 05, 2014
I am an alumnus of St. Rita and was so excited to enroll my child at St. Rita, hoping she would have a good experience. The problem is that the parents, especially the Moms are not very welcoming to new parents at all, and so, it is difficult, like one person wrote, to connect, when it is so clicky! Getting invited to playdates is non-existent--I feel like I am back in grade school. Very clique-ish. Sad really.....

St Rita School 1

Posted September 07, 2014
The school is absolutely going downhill. The administrator is horrible and has a blind eye to everything that happens at this school. The principal should have retired years ago and the other administration is no better. The bullying at this school is horrible but nothing is done about it. The school is snotty and the parents and school are only worried about their social status. The focus is definitely not education. The best thing I ever did for my child was changing schools to a true Catholic school. I would not recommend this school to anyone. It's a waste of money.

St Rita School 2

Posted January 05, 2014
School is going downhill fast. They are woefully behind in technology even though they are just getting laptops now. Some of the teachers are in a dull routine, and the administration has decreased its expectations, and the rigor just isn't there anymore. Too much bowing to parent complaints. The community needs to do a lot better in making others feel included. They claim to try, then wind up ostracizing based on income anyway. If you don't live nearby, you aren't included.

St Rita School 5

Posted November 09, 2012
AWESOME!!! We are so happy with St. Rita; I just could not say enough positive things. The kids, the parents, the teachers, the principle, everyone is so nice. I wrote another review about the school that our children attended before St. Rita, and I wish I could include that link in this review, but I don t think that would be appropriate. We did have our children in another private school in the area, and realized something was not right. We put our children on the wait list at St. Rita and prayed a lot I mean a lot! My wife and I feel so fortunate, that we were able to bet both of our kids into St. Rita. I personally want to say THANKS, to everyone that made the transition so wonderful, and let you know how happy our children are. What a great school and community! Go Spartans!

St Rita School 4

Posted October 09, 2012
I have three children attending St. Rita and overall our experience is excellent. Our three children all have different needs including the need to enrichment (gifted and talented) and we have one with diagnosed attention issues. Our needs are continually met in all areas. For Catholics looking for an alternative to public school without the price of private school, St. Rita is an excellent choice -- the best in Dallas, in my opinion. Great size, welcoming community.

St Rita School 4

Posted August 07, 2012
Great School! I have spent over 9 years hear starting in preschool and am no starting my 8th grade year. I feel prepared for high school and had fun doing it. The teachers are extremely friendly and genuinely care about you! I have made many friends along the way which is why I'm even a little sad to graduate. I have made many great memories here with students and teachers. There is a great sense of community here when you first walk into the door! The only cons are there is absolutey no diversity what so ever. I have been the only African american child in my grade since day 1. If this is important to you, I wouldn't apply. Great school over all!

St Rita School 0

Posted April 11, 2010
Great school! It is very structured and teachers are exceptional. I myself taught in the public schools and considered it for my child. I visited my neighborhood school and it was a year or 2 behind the curriculm used by St Rita school. St Rita uses Saxon phonics and math. It helps teach the children the rules of language and the building blocks of math.

St Rita School 2

Posted November 20, 2009
Desent school. but absolutely no diversity.

St Rita School