Posted January 05, 2014
School is going downhill fast. They are woefully behind in technology even though they are just getting laptops now. Some of the teachers are in a dull routine, and the administration has decreased its expectations, and the rigor just isn't there anymore. Too much bowing to parent complaints. The community needs to do a lot better in making others feel included. They claim to try, then wind up ostracizing based on income anyway. If you don't live nearby, you aren't included.

Posted November 09, 2012
AWESOME!!! We are so happy with St. Rita; I just could not say enough positive things. The kids, the parents, the teachers, the principle, everyone is so nice. I wrote another review about the school that our children attended before St. Rita, and I wish I could include that link in this review, but I don t think that would be appropriate. We did have our children in another private school in the area, and realized something was not right. We put our children on the wait list at St. Rita and prayed a lot I mean a lot! My wife and I feel so fortunate, that we were able to bet both of our kids into St. Rita. I personally want to say THANKS, to everyone that made the transition so wonderful, and let you know how happy our children are. What a great school and community! Go Spartans!

St Rita School 4

Posted October 09, 2012
I have three children attending St. Rita and overall our experience is excellent. Our three children all have different needs including the need to enrichment (gifted and talented) and we have one with diagnosed attention issues. Our needs are continually met in all areas. For Catholics looking for an alternative to public school without the price of private school, St. Rita is an excellent choice -- the best in Dallas, in my opinion. Great size, welcoming community.

St Rita School 4

Posted August 07, 2012
Great School! I have spent over 9 years hear starting in preschool and am no starting my 8th grade year. I feel prepared for high school and had fun doing it. The teachers are extremely friendly and genuinely care about you! I have made many friends along the way which is why I'm even a little sad to graduate. I have made many great memories here with students and teachers. There is a great sense of community here when you first walk into the door! The only cons are there is absolutey no diversity what so ever. I have been the only African american child in my grade since day 1. If this is important to you, I wouldn't apply. Great school over all!

St Rita School 0

Posted April 11, 2010
Great school! It is very structured and teachers are exceptional. I myself taught in the public schools and considered it for my child. I visited my neighborhood school and it was a year or 2 behind the curriculm used by St Rita school. St Rita uses Saxon phonics and math. It helps teach the children the rules of language and the building blocks of math.

Posted November 20, 2009
Desent school. but absolutely no diversity.

Posted October 13, 2008
Good community of parents and church. However, school is small and serves a group of students with diverse abilities. Many teachers with few years of experience who teach (and expect) the norm. School unable to offer challenge for gifted students that compares to what they could receive in other private or public schools.

Posted September 10, 2008
Excellent eduation and Catholic teaching. The teachers and staff are dedicated to the children. This is our 5th year and my children love it!

Posted March 11, 2008
I would highly recommend St. Rita Catholic School to any parent looking for an exceptional school in the Dallas area. The teachers are caring, and the population is diverse. Our daughter loves St. Rita and we enjoy the parent groups, teachers and staff. This is a top educational facility!

St Rita School
12525 Inwood Road, Dallas, TX  75244
Last modified St Rita School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Rita School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.