Posted April 15, 2011
Super school and super value! Very affordable quality education with a "small town" feel. Good classroom sizes and all day school (745-310) for kids 3yrs old to 8th grade. Definately worth a look if you are considering a private education!

Posted April 12, 2010
This school is wonderful; it s all about the kids here! My child loves it and is thriving. The students are always the focus. The principal and teachers are exceptional. They foster a caring, nurturing, disciplined, Christian learning environment. I highly recommend St. Philip the Apostle school.

Posted August 12, 2009
This is a fantastic school! They are small enough to foster a family feeling, yet have big goals and opportunities for all the students. There are several cultures represented in this school and each culture is embraced and celebrated. The academic foundation is first rate and the faculty continually updates teaching strategies and techniques. Parents are truly partners with the faculty in the education of their student. I would (and do) recommend this school to everyone!

Posted February 02, 2009

Posted October 15, 2008
This is a terrific school! The principal is outstanding and leads by example. The teachers are caring and capable. This school really values its students and provides encouragement and opportunities for them to grow spiritually and academically. The true test, my children are thriving and love going to school there. I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 01, 2008
I attended St. Philip and when I heard they began a PreK program I was so excited to finally be able to enroll my daughter. I knew putting her in St. Philip would give her such an advantage and a great headstart to her future. I would recommend this school to anyone and everyone looking for a great school in the area. The staff is wonderful, helpful and everyone is so close knit they really start to feel like a second family. No one is ever left out and I love the schools diversity!

St Philip The Apostle Catholic School 1

Posted July 26, 2008

Posted July 10, 2007
I used to go to this school before I moverd to plano, and this school is so awesome! Everyone there is so friendly and warm, like one big family.

St Philip The Apostle Catholic School 4

Posted October 01, 2004
We came to St. Philips last year and have been very pleased. It far surpasses our recent public school experience! Teachers are great, kids are polite, staff is always there to help. We are very happy to have found this gem in the heart of Dallas.

Posted February 28, 2004
This school is great. These children are very disciplined. School has great teachers and staff. I love the fact that my son comes home enthused and asks questions about God.

St Philip The Apostle Catholic School
8151 Military Parkway, Dallas, TX  75227
Last modified St Philip The Apostle Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Philip The Apostle Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top