St Mary Of Carmel School 0

Posted September 10, 2008
Great Principal! Good Security. Nuns and Priest on grounds. Good Area - I've had my 2 kids (6th & 8th graders) there 3 years and I have never felt anything but safe, fairness, community, great educators/education, and fun spirit. Unless you check it our for yourself you will never get to really know the joy you and your kids can experience. I rate is 4 stars!

St Mary Of Carmel School 0

Posted March 26, 2008
Both my daughters,curretnly 8th & 2nd, have only attend St.Mary of Carmel. This school is not only a small loving and caring place, but a loving home for my daughter. Eduaction is great,the staff are wonderful. I highly remcommend it!

St Mary Of Carmel School
1716 Singleton Boulevard, Dallas, TX  75212
Last modified St Mary Of Carmel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Mary Of Carmel School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top