PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted November 29, 2015
As a new St. E family, we have had a great experience and have been able to have access to the teachers and principal without reservation or hesitation. All of our questions were answered with great patience and thoroughness. The homework and class work seem challenging and meaningful. So far, so good.

St Elizabeth Of Hungary Catholic School
Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 29, 2015
Love St. E. Sandy W. is one of the first people we see when entering the main campus doors. The warmth of her smile is one of the first things we feel. So pleasant and helpful. The Director of Smiles and A Great Impression. :-)

Posted June 18, 2014
This is the best school in the whole entire world!!! I have been there since kinder and I love it I'm in fifth grade now and i still enjoy school. The teachers are very nice and attentive... The principal was my Mom's 1st grade teacher and now she's the principal. She's awesome and the school is the best... I had gone to a public school b4 and they were teaching us the alphabet in 2nd grade... They go above and beyond teaching standards and they are just so friendly... I highly recommend this school!!!

Posted June 04, 2014
Finishing up yet another GREAT year. We welcomed several new teachers that brought high energy and new ideas into the classroom. Way to go 1st year teachers!! We are so proud of all our students. Teachers and staff will miss you over the summer vacation. Be safe and have a fun summer.

St Elizabeth Of Hungary Catholic School 4

Posted April 03, 2014
We have been at St. Elizabeth for 4 years so far and we love it! Academically they are way above the other schools in our area. The teachers go above and beyond to not only provide excellent teaching to the kids, but also be sure the kids receive spiritual and social guidance as well.

Posted March 26, 2014
My son attended St. Elizabeth School from K-8th Grade. He was diagnosed with ADHD in 2nd grade and then dyslexia, and dysgraphia during middle school. His teachers were so incredibly responsive and helpful with the accommodations that were recommended for him. I can honestly say that this school gave him the firm academic foundation needed for high school as well as college. I was so sad when he graduated because of the tight-knit family atmosphere. I would recommend St. Elizabeth School to everyone.

Posted October 26, 2013
This is my daughters first school year at St. E and so far so good! I especially like the fact that the parents are notified immediately through email about grades. The students are great and it is a nice Christian atmosphere.

St Elizabeth Of Hungary Catholic School 1

Posted September 15, 2013
If your child has "ANY" Type of Learning Disability, DO NOT SEND THEM TO THIS SCHOOL!!! This school has a Very Self Serving Principal and a Teaching Staff that could care less about Learning Disabled students. Ask the Principal & she will tell you that she has 0 (Zero) Teachers that are certified to teach Learning Disabled students (plus, she'll proudly state that she thinks it's "Great for a Child to Struggle"). Be sure to ask about the High Teacher Turnover (more like a Mass Exodus at times). And finally, ask if an 8th grade (completely ignored discipline problem) student was ever taken away by the Dallas Police, during the 2011-2012 School Year.

Posted August 03, 2009
We have two children attending this school and are very proud of the teacher and staff involvement. My children love it! Excellent!

Posted June 18, 2009
This is going on our 4th year here at St. Elizabeth. Our son has gone from a B/C student to A/B for all 4 qtrs this year! We felt very welcome here from the first day. We, as parents, were slow to get involved but once we started attending various functions it feels like home. Childhood friendships are ones you remember in your older years. My son has developed many lasting friendships from school and is still making new friends as he continues his education at St. Elizabeth. My observations of the administration, staff and teachers shows a loving, caring, environment that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! I can't say enough GOOD things about our experience here at St. E

St Elizabeth Of Hungary Catholic School
4019 South Hampton Road, Dallas, TX  75224
Last modified St Elizabeth Of Hungary Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8