Posted December 25, 2008
As a parent I see how this school has become one of the best in all of Dallas; the teachers in the upper school, the principal and how he makes things exciting and very involved in the kids worlds. It is a true multicultural leanring center, a well kept secret all should know about

Posted October 26, 2008
We have 2 children that attend St. Augustine. All we can say is excellence!!! The Principal Mr. Moretta, the teachers all go above and beyond to give students the very best education any parent could dream about!! The McDougalls

St Augustine Catholic School 1

Posted October 13, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007

Posted November 13, 2007
I needed a school for my two children. I am a teacher. I found this school warm, friendly, helpful, and all around wonderful environment for my family. The teachers worked with both my kids in small group and individual- one- on one. Soccer is awesome at the school. PTA and parents get involved in all aspects of daily activities. Students are prepared for high school, college and life. I want to have all my children stay at St. Augustine until high school.

St Augustine Catholic School 4

Posted October 17, 2007
- a former student
I am actually an alumni from St. Augustine. This school provided a true safe-haven for me and my friends. St. Augustine taught me how to use my independence and stability through everyday life. I also have many family members that have attended this school, and by far, we are accomplished and educated people. St. Augustine also opens a lot of doors to great high schools and youth groups. They also hold many different functions for the students, as well as for the parents! The sports and physical education classes that are available, are improving year by year, but has and is always instilling the power of teamwork and responsibility in each player. Combined with the church, St. Augustine is a fantastic school that knows how to bring out the potential of every student. I enjoyed my 10 years there!

St Augustine Catholic School
1064 North Saint Augustine Drive, Dallas, TX  75217
Last modified St Augustine Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Augustine Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top