1-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

So far my daughter (age4) is almost done with Pk-4 and she knows her continents, how to add, prayers, and a lot more than public school. I do admit I don't like the unorganized method they have with everything. they're quick to charge me on my community service hours but cant let me know about school meetings and field trips in time advance. My daughter does enjoy her teachers/sisters and I love that she actually learns I just wish they were better with letting us know about stuff ahead of time.

I agree with the unsatisfactory reviews.Wouldnt recommend this school to no one.Teachers here really don't care about their studenrs.There is a lot of bulling and the teachers never do anything about it, its really sad how some teachers bully the kids.I know a teacher who would call a student a loser and just say horrible put downs to his students until a parent complained and made him tell sorry to the student in front of the priest and principal ,that's so sad that this could happen in a Catholic school.

This school is nothing filled with dedicating teachers.If a loving dedicating teacher really loved their student they would actually teach them,something this school doesn't do!This school doesn't deserve high ratings at all.if you were a smart parent you wouldn't send your child here.Maybe the person rating this school 5 star is probably is a teacher at school or somebody else wanting to give a good review to keep the school up or their job.Worst school of Dallas.The principle hires his old friends to give them a chance to work and let me tell you it's because they have no where to go.In English the old teacher never taught them to do essays or research papers nothing!plus the English teacher is the principles wife.The math teacher has been there forever.Shes always in a bad mood,she never gets up from her chair,she eats during class,but most importantly she doesn't teach the kids teach math by themselves!! Tell me how can someone teach themselves math by just going at there own pace.The science teacher never used the science book in his class or gave the student test or class work or home work!! Please for the love of God do not send your children here!

I was a student here and thank God I'm leaving! As a student I am leaving this school unprepared for high school. I agree with the reviews below. The teachers are nothing dedicating, loving or determined to teach,there just there to get their money.I am a A/B honor role student and what puzzles me is that when I went to go do my high school tests,the ISEE test,I got a super low average.Most high schools told me I was going to struggle in my high school years,but how if in this school I was a honor role student.It is true the teachers do not teach anything!Worst school ever thank God I'm done!

I am an ex-teacher at OLPH and came back to see my students before they graduate. I was impressed by how far the school has come both structurally and academically. I am impressed with the plans for the new gym and with the addition of mobile technology like the lab tops. They have improved greatly and my students are happy and headed for great success as they leave for high school. I was reminded of the dedication of the staff and the love and respect that they instill in their students. I was able to teach a lesson to five different classes and was thrilled by the participation and appreciation from the students. I hope that the school continues to grow and prosper. While I may live and teach elsewhere now, this school will always hold a place in my heart, and I wish it only the best. Parents are wise to place their students in a loving and respectful environment full of unique opportunities and academic promise.

What I can and will say about this school is that it is full of loving, caring and dedicated teachers and staff. The students are taught to respect others It seems sad that a few people giving reviews are so obviously blind to the reality and seem to be expressing their frustration because of personality conflicts. Smart parents will do their homework and realize that the school deserves very high ratings.

As a alumni of OLPH, I have wonderful memories. This is the best school ever, I had lots of fun and made lots of friends, this is a community school everyone knows everyone. It was a fun school. The best.

I am a parent that has sent my son and daughter OLPH. iLove the school. Its a school that teaches you a lot of important values, they show you how to respect other people, to be thankfull for what you have. My daughter has excellent grades in highschool because of what she learned in OLPH. She is proud to say she comes from OLPH. Most importantly THEY ARE A FAMILY and they all care about eachother.

This is a great school and the staff is awsome they care about their students and their future. Our expirience at OLPH has been great !

Last modified Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is a Private school that serves grades 1-8