PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The teachers are wonderful. Leadership not so much. The leadership and communication have caused us to leave. School enrollment has dropped from 160 students to just a little less then 90 in 2 years. Very sad to see this downfall happen to what was once a great school. Looking around there is a serious problem. Many people will tell you its tuition but some know that is not the truth. Its about feeling welcome in a catholic school and open to new ideas. Many have felt pushed out from the "changes" made 2 years ago. If you don't dedicate 100% of your time and money you will feel the cold shoulder.

I think this school is a great option for catholic education in Dallas, I defiantly don't regret sending my child here. The class room sizes are small, about 10-12 students at max I would say. The school has had an abundance of changes over the past years. Sometimes change is good. However, I think that the Principal should evaluate the changes that she has made and get input from the parents. After all, we are paying tuition to send our children here. Like all schools, there is definitely politics involved, but don't let this stop you from sending you children here. HTCS has some magnificent teachers that have survived the changes and also new teachers that have come with the changes. Surveys would defiantly help guide the leadership at holy trinity to help improve the structure and deal with all the changes. What changes do parents like or dislike?? What changes do teachers like or dislike?? I understand that everyone can not be happy but if some of the issues are of concern maybe they need to be addressed. Again don't let this stop you from sending your children here. It is a great school with a small community that. At Holy Trinity your child receives individualized attention. Its is a community where everyone knows each other.

Principal Jill Fallon and the amazing staff are the reason we are returning to Holy Trinity Catholic School. If you are looking for a great education, specialized attention, and a Catholic experience this is the best school in Dallas, TX. The school has seen a lot of growth over the past two years, and I am proud to support the HTCS Tigers! Another big benefit is the vision 360 green kitchen, and the school chef who prepares healthy fresh menu selections everyday.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Many specialized instructors and teachers with years of experience or a Master's degree. It is apparent that the school is looking for the best to instruct and guide our children.

Amount of homework: Agree

The administration feels homework is important, and the Principal addresses this subject at the introductory meeting, and throughout the school year.

The school has gone through many changes in the last 2 years. 90% of the staff is new. A lot of the new teachers only have if any 1-2 years teaching experience. Many parents are not happy about the changes. The tuition fees have been increased drastically. The school is not creating any new programs and/or extracurricular activities that can justify the tuition increase. The school has less students every year.

Hi, my name is Adriana I graduated from Holy Trinity this year and will be attending Ursuline Academy in the fall. I was attending Holy Trinity since Pre-K. I am in love with this school and always will be. Holy Trinity is a small school (if you didn't know that.) So learning everyone's names in the whole school is pretty easy! including teachers haha. A good quality of being a small school is the teachers are able to make sure that each student understands it and is learning with the class. They notice if you are not paying attention or do not understand because if I'm dozing off or drawing a blank on my face they will notice. Oh and 13 students in my class it is pretty obvious. Going to Holy Trinity I have grown closer with God and my religion; and I love singing in Church. If your reading this I'm figuring you have attended this school, plan to have your child attend this school, know the school, whatever! This school isn't perfect we are not the smartest or the richest but when it comes to how much effort students and teachers put in. It is a perfect school. I love each and everyone of y'all! And like Mrs. Fallon says God Bless America and God Bless Holy Trinity!

I have always felt welcome at Holy Trinity. The principal, teachers, and staff are very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful...they are the best! Holy Trinity offers an excellent environment for students to receive a higher level education that sets each student up to succeed and excel!

Hi, If you have submitted a low rate.. please elaborate. This will be helpful to all

If you want a faith based learning environment that is focused on developing your child in all ways then Holy Trinity is the school for you. The teachers provide a learning environment that truly focuses on developing the students not only as scholars but as members of the community as well. As the parent of a young daughter, my hope is that she realizes her potential in the classroom and is encouraged dream big and realize how special she is. Holy Trinity provides this for her. I think that the true potential of this school though is just beginning to be realized. With a new principle as the leader of the school this past year, changes have been made that I know are affecting my daughter for the better. And maybe even more importantly, my daughter knows that her principle truly cares about her because she personally makes the effort to interact with her. She has complimented my daughter many times which makes her feel incredibly special. I love Holy Trinity and cannot think of a better place for my daughter to be!

Last modified Holy Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8