Dallas, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted January 08, 2014
I have always felt welcome at Holy Trinity. The principal, teachers, and staff are very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful...they are the best! Holy Trinity offers an excellent environment for students to receive a higher level education that sets each student up to succeed and excel!

Holy Trinity Catholic School 4

Posted January 07, 2014
Hi, If you have submitted a low rate.. please elaborate. This will be helpful to all

Posted January 06, 2014
If you want a faith based learning environment that is focused on developing your child in all ways then Holy Trinity is the school for you. The teachers provide a learning environment that truly focuses on developing the students not only as scholars but as members of the community as well. As the parent of a young daughter, my hope is that she realizes her potential in the classroom and is encouraged dream big and realize how special she is. Holy Trinity provides this for her. I think that the true potential of this school though is just beginning to be realized. With a new principle as the leader of the school this past year, changes have been made that I know are affecting my daughter for the better. And maybe even more importantly, my daughter knows that her principle truly cares about her because she personally makes the effort to interact with her. She has complimented my daughter many times which makes her feel incredibly special. I love Holy Trinity and cannot think of a better place for my daughter to be!

Posted December 30, 2013
Holy trinity catholic school is amazing. The school has gone above and beyond for me and my sister. My parents and other family members have attended the school and loved the expierence. We may have a new principle but it is not our place to judge. Change is something no one likes and we all have to go through it. We may not like it but the change has done good for us. I know it's a good school because I am an actual student. I have received the best education ever. I am in the eighth grade. I have attended Holy Trinity since Kindergarten. There is nothing wrong with middle school there is only a problem if you refuse to put forth an effort. The teachers at Holy Trinity never give up on their students. their students are like their own children. At Holy Trinity I have received a quality education that I wouldn't be able to get anywhere else.My relationship with God and my faith has grown stronger. I have made friends that will stay with me forever. The changes we have recieved have given us a better lunch provider. Their is always going to be negative people who will oppose the school.This school has done everything for me. I love this school with all my heart.

Posted December 30, 2013
I've been at this school for mostly all my life. And amazing can't even describe this place. The teachers are great and the people here are just great! This place is like a second home to me. I absolutely Love this school!

Holy Trinity Catholic School 1

Posted December 29, 2013
I used to absolutely love this school. Planned on my child being there through the 8th grade. They hired a new principal and it has all gone down hill from there. My child will not be returning next year.

Posted June 06, 2013
This was my daughters first year to attend school. She entered PreK with HTCS. I was nervous at first but as time went on, she did great. I am thrilled with all her achievements this year and all is owed to the wonderful teachers she had. I am sad that her first year is over however I look forward to all the possibilities she will have with HTCS in the future. Faculty and staff... YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST!!!! See you next year. Take care and God Bless you all.

Posted May 30, 2013
This was our first year at the school, so I was not sure what to expect. I and my children were welcomed and made to feel like part of a family. The teachers have been phenominal when it came to providing quality instruction and feedback to me about my children. I truly feel we are in the right school.

Posted May 29, 2013
I have children in both 2nd grade and preschool at HTCS and am glad that they can both continue at the same school until 8th grade. We're thrilled about the individual attention HTCS's small class sizes offer - my older child is already performing math exercises 1 year ahead of her grade and can continue to compete with her classmates in math over the summer thanks to multiple year-round online programs the school offers.

Posted January 23, 2013
My son is in the 6th grade at Holy Trinity. He has received nothing short of excellent instruction during his time there (since PK). Teachers are caring but hold each child accountable.

Holy Trinity Catholic School
3815 Oak Lawn Avenue, Dallas, TX  75219
Last modified Holy Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Trinity Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top