Posted August 12, 2014
Amazing teachers do way more than educate - they inspire & we have found that at SJES. We have been blessed with the teachers & entire staff. All the teachers make eye contact, always friendly, & are available to talk AND email. The teachers are very professional & caring. They are also very educated & serious about their jobs. They treat all of the children with love & respect. The director, Loree, is very compassionate & listens to parents. She is truly invested in the happiness & education of the children & takes the time to know each of them individually; she also makes it a priority to get to know the parents. You feel like your child is the most important concern at SJES. My son LOVES attending this school. The schools approach to education fosters a love of learning. My son learns because he is given some basic knowledge & the freedom & support to explore further. I also feel secure that there is a lock-pad on the door in the entryway, so you have to be buzzed in. What we love about SJES: Involved Parent Community, Low Turnover Rate of the School Staff, Imagination Blocks & the Large Open Playground - have you been to the bear cave?!

St. James Episcopal School 1

Posted May 14, 2014
Well if you are not Christian..pls don't go to this school as they will not admit you! I think they should state this upfront when they meet parents..They probably don't becoz they want to collect application fee money!

Posted October 31, 2011
My two children have attended this school. The school offers and incredible learning environment and amazing teachings. I completely disagree with the comment below. We have had such a positive experience at the school and Loree Birkenback is amazing. She has been such a positive influence on the school, and I have heard the same from other parents. We couldn't ask for a more loving, nurturing environment for our children. Thank you St James!

St. James Episcopal School 4

Posted October 31, 2011
My son attended St. James for three years and we had a wonderful, positive experience. Our son always felt very cared for and we appreciated the attention and dedication of all his teachers. The education was very good and prepared him very well for his next steps. He has a love of learning and appreciates learning which I attribute to the overall quality of the program at St. James.

Posted October 31, 2011
Our daughter is currently attending St. James and we are so thrilled with her development there. She is so excited everyday to go to school to see her teachers and her friends. Her teachers and the staff at St. James are so caring and kind as well as the parents we have met. It is the perfect montessori experience we would have wanted for our child and that is exactly what we have gotten there!

Posted August 16, 2011
Great school! Miss Rhianna is the best! Keep up the good work everyone and God bless you all!

Posted July 18, 2011
St James is a wonderful school with caring teachers and parent involvement. The teachers and staff know all of the children by name, and fill the school with love and support. My daughter thrived at St James, and was sad to leave when Elementary program ended.

Posted March 08, 2011
I've had my son in this school for two years now, first in the MDO program and now in the toddler program and it is wonderful. The staff is engaged, caring and proactive about the development of the kids. My son loves going to school, and there is no better sign than when your kid is excited to go to his class and to see his teachers and classmates.

St. James Episcopal School 2

Posted December 15, 2010
This school has/had the ability to be excellent, but has become dysfunctional due to organizational changes. It filters down from the school's leadership, to the teachers, and down to the kids. It is not healthy.

St. James Episcopal School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
St. James is an excellent Montessori School with great teachers, students, and parents! The children love to learn and all work together to help one another!

St. James Episcopal School
9845 McCree Road, Dallas, TX  75238
Last modified St. James Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
St. James Episcopal School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top