Metropolitan Christian School 1

Posted September 30, 2011
SO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE! I'm a former student now in my mid-twenties. I attended here for a short time during 6th grade. I still remember how horribly I was treated here. I understand that someone who is a new kid in school sometimes gets teased, but this was unreal! I was tormented by the other children, and when it was brought to the attention of the staff, they did nothing about it. It got so severe, that at 12 years old I tried to overdose on medicine I found in my parents house, and had to be put into a treatment program for depression. As the parent of a 17 month old, it frightens me to think that this school is still standing. Send your children to Rockwall Christian! Excellent school! I excelled there and the staff and students are amazing. So much so that I will be sending my son there! I was homecoming queen, a cheerleader, on newspaper and yearbook staff, amoung other things! If you are looking for a womderful Christian enviroment, send them there! DON'T send to Metro! I honestly don't even remember learning much about Christian principals while there, but maybe I blocked it all out due to the teasing....

Metropolitan Christian School 4

Posted June 12, 2006
For the most part my children enjoyed going to Metro. The safety and discipline were a couple of my concerns and a better quality of learning

Posted June 01, 2006
MCS was a wonderful school. My daughter attended in 7th and 8th grades. The teaching staff was very dedicated to the children and the parents. The secondary classes shared teachers so 7-12 grades subjects were taught by the same teachers. The biblical teachings were phenomenal. Although the school is downsizing, I would highly recommend Metro to any parent looking for a private, Christian school (K-6) in the area.

Posted May 21, 2006
Great school, good christian education.

Metropolitan Christian School 3

Posted June 24, 2005

Posted August 26, 2003
Excellent school. Great Ghristian enviroment. Strong leadership. My kids have greatly enjoyed this school. Well worth my money.

Metropolitan Christian School
8501 Bruton Road, Dallas, TX  75217
Last modified Metropolitan Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Metropolitan Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top