Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

SO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE! I'm a former student now in my mid-twenties. I attended here for a short time during 6th grade. I still remember how horribly I was treated here. I understand that someone who is a new kid in school sometimes gets teased, but this was unreal! I was tormented by the other children, and when it was brought to the attention of the staff, they did nothing about it. It got so severe, that at 12 years old I tried to overdose on medicine I found in my parents house, and had to be put into a treatment program for depression. As the parent of a 17 month old, it frightens me to think that this school is still standing. Send your children to Rockwall Christian! Excellent school! I excelled there and the staff and students are amazing. So much so that I will be sending my son there! I was homecoming queen, a cheerleader, on newspaper and yearbook staff, amoung other things! If you are looking for a womderful Christian enviroment, send them there! DON'T send to Metro! I honestly don't even remember learning much about Christian principals while there, but maybe I blocked it all out due to the teasing....

Last modified Metropolitan Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12