Dallas, TX

Posted June 25, 2009
I am a student who just graduated out of the sixth grade in Holy Cross. Everybody treats you like family there. When I left my sixth grade teacher was so happy to see us move on, but so sad to see us go. The teachers really connect with the students here.

Holy Cross Lutheran School 0

Posted June 10, 2008
Holy Cross is a great school with caring teachers. I know that my daughters are being watched over by people who LOVE kids. The classrooms are bright and energetic, the kids are well-behaved, and my kids complain when they are NOT going to school. Most of all, my kids are learning about Jesus and how much He cares for them. Thank you, Holy Cross!

Posted September 26, 2006
This little school in North Dallas is awesome! The staff and faculty truly care about each child and about teaching academics as well as nuturing their students spiritually. The small class sizes make it easy for my daughter to get the attention she needs to do well in class. The curriculum is well rounded, and my first grader takes art, music, computer, PE, and choir in addition to core subjects. Starting in older grades there is Spanish, private instrument lessons, a soccer and volleyball team. A Brownie troop for grades 1-3. Parental involvement is very high - a wonderful 'secret' school.

Holy Cross Lutheran School 4

Posted November 21, 2005
You can count on Holy Cross for the reliability of their system, excelent academic programs and a high level of parental involvement, it's like a big family.

Posted October 04, 2005
I graduated from Holy Cross Lutheran School as a 6th Grader and now my two children go there. I feel they are getting a quality Christ Centered education. The Second Grade class scored over 98% on their achievement tests last year. There is no entrance exams but the goal is for all children to learn to their abilities and be challenged academically and I feel this is certainly happening. The school accepts children as early as 6months. That program is called WEE CARE, and believe me they do. You need not be Lutheran to apply all children are welcome. I highly recommend you drop in for a tour of the facility and see it for yourself. The number is 214-358-4396.

Posted October 04, 2005
Holy Cross is a terrific school. Most teachers have at least one masters and are wonderful. My daughter was very well prepared for 7th grade at Lutheran High. It's a small school so there's a real family feel to it. The ratio of students to teachers is great. There's a real emphasis on music, and there are really talented teachers that help with the programs. They also have computer classes, art, and extracurricular team sports from 4th to 6th grade. They also offer preschool for ages 3 & 4 and wee care for infants to age 3, though I didn't use these. They're a great bridge into kindergarten. I also used the before and after school care since I work. I'd encourage any parent to visit the school and sit in on a class.

Holy Cross Lutheran School
11425 Marsh Ln, Dallas, TX  75229
Last modified Holy Cross Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Holy Cross Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top