PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Great school, solid teachers, wonderful community of families. If you're looking for a loving, Christian-focused environment, then definitely consider Zion. Our two children attended PreK 2 - second grade and we're very happy and proud of Zion Lutheran. Bilodeau, Mandt, Vogt, Dolliver are amazing teachers!

My three children have been at Zion for over five years now. I have nothing but great things to say about this school. We initially chose Zion because we liked the principal, loved the large classrooms with their walls of windows and thought the tuition was very reasonable. We have stayed at Zion because of the exceptional leadership, excellent teachers and strong academic program. The music direction is outstanding. The athletic director does a fabulous job, too. The friends and relationships we have found at Zion are irreplaceable. I am very thankful to have found such a loving and caring environment for my children. I highly recommend this school!!!

My kids have been at Zion for 5 years now. The teachers are attentive to the students and dedicated to the school. I knew Lutheran schools had high academic standards and I'm seeing the proof in my children as others are constantly commenting on their huge vocabulary. Zion also offers a wonderful music program which is important to my family. The most important aspect for our family however, is the fact that my kids hear God's Word daily and are being educated in a Christian environment. The families here are active, involved, and hold the same morals and values as our family. I would highly recommend Zion to any family.

This school is top notch! There academics are amazing and they offer lots of different programs! We love the family-like community!

We love Zion Lutheran School. It offers a great academic opportunity in a loving, Christian environment. There is a low student to teacher ratio so that our children receive individual attention from their teachers. We are also impressed with the music program in which the children participate in Sunday services, Christmas programs, Spring musicals, and more. Zion offers many other activities for the children including Oktoberfest, class field trips, spelling bee, talent show, among others. We find the administration and teaching staff to be approachable and parents are involved in the school. Our children are the 2nd generation in our family to attend Zion. Zion Lutheran School is a blessing to our family and to the community. Dave & Jeanette

Last modified Zion Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8