Dallas, TX

Posted January 04, 2014
Great school, solid teachers, wonderful community of families. If you're looking for a loving, Christian-focused environment, then definitely consider Zion. Our two children attended PreK 2 - second grade and we're very happy and proud of Zion Lutheran. Bilodeau, Mandt, Vogt, Dolliver are amazing teachers!

Posted February 19, 2013
My three children have been at Zion for over five years now. I have nothing but great things to say about this school. We initially chose Zion because we liked the principal, loved the large classrooms with their walls of windows and thought the tuition was very reasonable. We have stayed at Zion because of the exceptional leadership, excellent teachers and strong academic program. The music direction is outstanding. The athletic director does a fabulous job, too. The friends and relationships we have found at Zion are irreplaceable. I am very thankful to have found such a loving and caring environment for my children. I highly recommend this school!!!

Posted April 18, 2007
My kids have been at Zion for 5 years now. The teachers are attentive to the students and dedicated to the school. I knew Lutheran schools had high academic standards and I'm seeing the proof in my children as others are constantly commenting on their huge vocabulary. Zion also offers a wonderful music program which is important to my family. The most important aspect for our family however, is the fact that my kids hear God's Word daily and are being educated in a Christian environment. The families here are active, involved, and hold the same morals and values as our family. I would highly recommend Zion to any family.

Posted January 24, 2007
This school is top notch! There academics are amazing and they offer lots of different programs! We love the family-like community!

Posted January 12, 2007
We love Zion Lutheran School. It offers a great academic opportunity in a loving, Christian environment. There is a low student to teacher ratio so that our children receive individual attention from their teachers. We are also impressed with the music program in which the children participate in Sunday services, Christmas programs, Spring musicals, and more. Zion offers many other activities for the children including Oktoberfest, class field trips, spelling bee, talent show, among others. We find the administration and teaching staff to be approachable and parents are involved in the school. Our children are the 2nd generation in our family to attend Zion. Zion Lutheran School is a blessing to our family and to the community. Dave & Jeanette

Posted August 14, 2006
I can't say enough positive things about Zion! I would like to comment on being a student (1983 - 1989) and being a parent (son started Pre-school 2 at Zion in January 2006). First of all, what an impression Zion made on me as a student! The teachers are loving and very, very talented with children. And YES, there are even a few teachers still there that were there when I was a student! I was able to get a higher learning experience than most students at area public schools, and have the bonus of adding Religion to the mix of subjects. Now, as a parent, I can see all those same things happening to my son. Right from the start! Zion has always been cutting-edge with programs, sports, art and technology. The teachers and staff put the students first and are always concerned about safety.

Posted July 05, 2006
My son started summer camp At Zion in June. Having recently moved to Dallas, I was worried that he'll not feel comfortable at a new school. especially considering the fact that we are not even Christian. Withinn 2 days he started telling me how he likes his new scholl and how nice his next year teacher is. He is having a good relationship with everyone at Zion and is very enthusiastic about soing there as a student.

Posted July 03, 2006
Zion Lutheran provides a wonderful atmosphere for my kids to enjoy and feel confident about the decisions they make. They love their teachers and their classmates and enjoy learning everyday in a positive atmosphere. I honestly believe that we have one of the best teacher staffs in the city! My husband and I enjoy the class sizes and the individual attention the boys receive everyday of the school year. The academics and activities are focused towards academic excellence. We also enjoy listening to our children sing and praise Jesus' in their everyday conversations with us. We feel it is a quality environment to educate our children in both a christian and academic atmosphere.

Posted July 01, 2006
Zion Lutheran School offers an excellent Christian education. The teachers and staff are professional and caring. Zion teaches all of the academic subjects, has opportunities for sports, drama, and art, and has an excellent music program. Its greatest asset is that the teachers can share the Gospel with the children on a daily basis. All of the teachers are Christian examples and witnesses for the children and their families. Parents are welcome to get involved in their child's classroom through Parent-Teacher League or simply by volunteering. There are many activities throughout the year where the whole family is invited to attend: Octoberfest, Christmas services, concerts, musicals, sporting events. Zion school is a part of the ministry of Zion Lutheran Church. Many of the teachers and students are members of Zion Lutheran Church, however many also attend other denominations. The children get to worship together on a weekly basis at chapel services.

Posted May 09, 2006
My children both love this school!!! We are so happy here and wouldn't think of moving them!

Zion Lutheran School