PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Exceeds in every area, but especially in integrating Christ in every subject. Loving staff. I am an alumnus and chose to enroll my children as well. This speaks for itself.

The lack of respect and privacy from teachers and staff. They will not accept if that have made a mistake.

I am rewriting my rewiew because they deleted the review I posted on Facebook. <br/>From my experience the school lacks professionalism, and show favoritism. From the beginning I was skeptical that they put the two of my children in the same class 3rd and 4th grade according to the teacher she has taught 3rd and 4th and works for her. The teacher was rude every time I showed concerned about an issue, she would get upset and instead of approaching me as a parent she would directly make the comments to my children. My children often felt upset and wonder how can somebody that is an adult behaves like a little girl.<br/>This is the perfect place for the self-righteous type of person who cannot accept their faults instead they keep on justifying their actions.<br/>Definitely feel like my children were doubting at times because they would teach about being loving but they give you the cold shoulder. If you are a parent with strong believes and enjoy teaching your children I would not recommend this school. I believe this is more for parents who work full time and can't raise their own children or have problems at home and rather have other people to do their job.

Calvary Lutheran School has a wonderfully committed faculty , and principal . The nurturing environment for students pre-school through eighth grade prepares students academically and teaches Christian love and faith.

my son attends kindergarten there this year. I love this school. My son loves it as wells.

this school has a K-8 program that far exceeds any of the schools in the surrounding area, plus you have wonderful God-fearing people helping and teaching your kids. The teachers and principal truly care about each child individually. It is a wonderful school!!

Last modified Calvary Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8