K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 10, 2014
I have been attending this school for the better half of my life (Kindergarten-12th) I am a senior now on my spring semester and I could not even begin to describe my school. The academics are a bit challenging but it has prepared me for college. My teachers are caring and they put an interest in our lives. I am the oldest in my family and I would't have been able to survive college applications (etc.) without Mr. Danny Cano. Not only him but also Ms. Tucker (the principal) has helped me with my scholarships and college stuff. I hear my other friends talk about their schools and when I do, I always feel blessed to have a family-like student body. There is not one day where I walk the hall without someone saying "Hi!" Overall, this school is the best school you could ever send your children to. I have siblings attending also and although the tuition is not easily in our budget, God and the staff here provides a way for us. I am so grateful for this school. There are times when I feel overwhelmed but my teachers are always there to talk about it. There are many activities that we do, you can go to the dcaliveartstour.com to see.

Posted July 26, 2013
My son has been attending DCA since Kindergarten. He is now going into the 3rd grade! His teachers are caring, Christian professionals. Mrs. Calixto in the front office is a blessing and always with a smile on her face. Ms. Tucker, the principal, is always available to assist and answer questions. My son absolutely loves his school and I recommend DCA to anyone wanting a close knit school. My son can not wait to begin 3rd grade! God Bless all the staff at Dallas Christian Academy. You all are doing a wonderful job glorifying God and educating our kids!

Posted June 26, 2011
Dallas Christian Academy provides strong academics, a Christ centered environment, a family atmosphere. The students and parents are wonderful, and the teachers truly care about each student and his or her individual needs.

Posted October 02, 2009
The teachers are great! This is our first year and my son loves it. At first he was sadden for leaving his prior school, but the teachers and students made him feel like at home.

Posted April 25, 2008
There is a lot of good teachers and now the school is from prek to 12th grade. its just wonderful

Posted February 05, 2008
Dallas Junior Academy is an amazing, Christ-driven school led by a wonderful staff of teachers. I wouldn't consider sending my children anywhere else.

Posted February 05, 2008
It is an academically sound and warm and caring school

4025 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX  75204
Last modified Dallas Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12