PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted January 28, 2016
White Rock North has been a wonderful experience since day one at the Corner Cottage for our family. We feel at home here and our children adore it. You will not find another curriculum like the one at WRNS. You will just be amazed at what your child learns! The school offers much more than just a great education for all ages, they make life-long friends, tend to a garden and chickens, learn to swim, learn to roller skate and participate in the most fun musical programs (these are so cute!). We trust all the staff with our children and our children LOVE them and going to school every day. We can’t ask for more!

Posted January 28, 2016
My daughter has attended White Rock North School for the past 4 years and it has been a blessing. We started in the cottage when she was only 6 months old. It was easy to see how the staff cares about their students and the one on one attention is incredible. I am constantly impressed with the level of learning that goes on there and I even receive feed back and encouragement from the principal on the day to day tasks my daughter is working on. I have had many friends enroll their children here and that is how we found the place. I hope to pass on to young families the same great advice I got. If you are looking for safe loving and next level education for your child I encourage you to look into White Rock North.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted January 28, 2016
All the staff. They have literally helped me raise my daughter. They are a wonderful part of her life.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted January 28, 2016
I am constantly hearing how Ms. Collins or Ms. Betty would react to certain situations, good or bad. They words ring a bell.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted January 28, 2016
At four years old I feel like it is just right. Too much would be hard to focus on at that age.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted January 28, 2016
Yes, It shows in my daughters homework and playtime. She really wants to do and figure things out.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted January 28, 2016
I did not teach my child to respond to questions by saying yes ma'am or no ma'am but they did.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 28, 2016
White Rock North School keeps things fair and in order. No favoritism shown. They learn how to treat each other with respect.

Posted January 28, 2016
White Rock North School is a great experience for kids. It's refreshing to know there is a private school here that helps them grow into successful adults and remember their experience fondly. The teachers are caring and exceptional. To be a Mustang stays with a young person for their entire lifetime.

Posted January 26, 2016
We love this school, we have a second and fifth grader at WRN, who have been there since three months old. Between learning a year ahead, excellent teachers, skating, recess 2-3 times a day, swimming, including teaching swimming, the garden and the chicken coop, you can't ask for much more. Both of our girls have tested out of their grade for their education and we are thankful for the program and staff.

9727 White Rock Trail, Dallas, TX  75238
Last modified White Rock North School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
White Rock North School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 132 reviews. Top