PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Administration has little regard for the family as a whole. They dismiss children for having accidents. They called when a child had an accident and made the parent come and change the child. What about this not shaming the child and the parent. Children have accidents!!

White Rock North has been a wonderful experience since day one at the Corner Cottage for our family. We feel at home here and our children adore it. You will not find another curriculum like the one at WRNS. You will just be amazed at what your child learns! The school offers much more than just a great education for all ages, they make life-long friends, tend to a garden and chickens, learn to swim, learn to roller skate and participate in the most fun musical programs (these are so cute!). We trust all the staff with our children and our children LOVE them and going to school every day. We can’t ask for more!

My daughter has attended White Rock North School for the past 4 years and it has been a blessing. We started in the cottage when she was only 6 months old. It was easy to see how the staff cares about their students and the one on one attention is incredible. I am constantly impressed with the level of learning that goes on there and I even receive feed back and encouragement from the principal on the day to day tasks my daughter is working on. I have had many friends enroll their children here and that is how we found the place. I hope to pass on to young families the same great advice I got. If you are looking for safe loving and next level education for your child I encourage you to look into White Rock North.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I am constantly hearing how Ms. Collins or Ms. Betty would react to certain situations, good or bad. They words ring a bell.

Amount of homework: Agree

At four years old I feel like it is just right. Too much would be hard to focus on at that age.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

White Rock North School keeps things fair and in order. No favoritism shown. They learn how to treat each other with respect.

White Rock North School is a great experience for kids. It's refreshing to know there is a private school here that helps them grow into successful adults and remember their experience fondly. The teachers are caring and exceptional. To be a Mustang stays with a young person for their entire lifetime.

We love this school, we have a second and fifth grader at WRN, who have been there since three months old. Between learning a year ahead, excellent teachers, skating, recess 2-3 times a day, swimming, including teaching swimming, the garden and the chicken coop, you can't ask for much more. Both of our girls have tested out of their grade for their education and we are thankful for the program and staff.

Our child currently attends the WRNS for the 2014-2015 year and we are disappointed. We have not reenrolled. The teachers are very pleasant but they are often over shadowed by the domineering administration. Pretty much all the negative reviews I have read mention how unprofessional the administration is and I totally agree. The owners and administration set the tone for a school and unfortunately a negative tone is set towards the love of learning, creativity and simply just being a kid here. I have toured pretty much all the private schools in our area and North Dallas and I have never seen such a negative environment quite like WRNS for education. For all the great preschool and schools out there, this is not a place that I would recommend.

I posted one of the previous 5 star reviews about a year and a half ago. Since that time my opinion of the school has changed completely. The communication from the administration is horrible and often times confusing and contradictory. There is no flexibility and they always act as if the parents are the basis for all of the problems at the school. The administration is the most patronizing group of women. I still give the school two stars because all of the administration problems do not spill into the classroom. Our children still receive excellent care and education. And we have enjoyed all of the families we have met there but I am counting down the days until we leave.

Last modified White Rock North School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6