K-6|Private

Bad
Good

I feel Grace is really a little hidden gem among Christian schools in Dallas. We sort of found it by accident for our youngest child, and were absolutely thrilled with the level of academics we found. The teachers were really exceptional- very creative and inspiring. The administration were so kind and helpful, it's just a very sweet, safe environment for children, with excellent teaching. Our older children had been in several other more well known Christian schools in Dallas, but I believe that Grace was my favorite. My child felt very loved at Grace

Wonderful school. Great families and teachers. I would highly recommend Grace Academy to families looking for an affordable private school with a challenging curriculum. My child loves school and can't wait for the new year to begin.

My child has been a student at Grace since being enrolled when she was in PK3. I can honestly say that having been part of another "back in the day prestigious Christian private school", this move has been the most rewarding experience ever. The administration and teachers are awesome. The combination of parent/teacher involvement along with the education and emphasis on Jesus Christ definitely shines through in the students. My child could not be happier at Grace.

Such a sweet school! Small classes for my kids make it so unique. We love the events held each year and it really feels like a home away from home. It's a true Christian school with high academic standards. Can't say enough good things.

We have two kids at Grace Academy and it is truly a great school. The administration and teaching staff is superb, strongly committed to education and very responsive to any concerns that arise. Both of our children have been fortunate to have these dedicated and gifted educators in their lives. Also, the other parents are great and there is a conspicious absence of the political and social nonsense that rules some other schools.

An excellent school with great leadership and extremely involved parents. The educators have been there for a very long time and are all from great institutions all across America from the University of Miami to my favorite, the University of Texas. The kids learn so much not only in their curriculum but also how to work with each other to become model citizens and future leaders. They encourage the parents to be very active and have great little functions like morning 'Dads and Donuts' or tea time with moms and grandmas. One of the best ways to describe this school is something I heard from another father. He said 'I choose to enroll my kids in Grace Academy because it is a place for them to to grow up as kids.' In Dallas, that's not often times the case.

Last modified Grace Academy Of Dallas is a Private school that serves grades K-6