Dallas, TX
Before care: Yes

The Hillier School 4

Posted January 20, 2008
Hillier has been a life saver for my daughter, who has dyslexia. After 2 1/2 years, she is reading above grade level and is ready to be mainstreamed back to a regular school.

The Hillier School 5

Posted August 16, 2005
- a former student
I went there myself in the my ealry years of school and i swear on anything you may ask that it is the reason i am now reading off 'adult' reading lists i am curently 16 years old and have read dantes inferno atleast 4times by my self without being asked the mists of avolon and the rabit proof fence these are only a few that i can glady read becase of this school

The Hillier School 5

Posted November 30, 2004
Hillier has been the only school which has really helped my child with his Dyslexia. My son gained nothing in public school and I was at my wits end. It still takes a great deal of effort (this is not an easy out) but Hillier makes it possible for us to make progress in reading and learning. Hillier has also been a key element in teaching my son that Dyslexia doesn't mean your dumb, your just different. Many brilliant people from our past have been dyslexic. This is a valuable tool to help you ensure success with your child. This school is specific in that it only teaches ADD and Dyslexic children so all of the students are peers and have the same disability. He has found a place to fit in, and friends that share his challenges.

The Hillier School