Posted March 04, 2014
Great school. My daughter has been at Oak Hill for 6 years. After being asked to leave another famous school for children with learning differences in Dallas, she has done very well at Oak Hill.

Posted March 04, 2014
Great school! My daughter came to Oak Hill in 2nd grade after being asked to leave a well known school for children with learning differences in Dallas and has made great strides with academics and social skills. We couldn't be happier with the progress she has made since being at Oak Hill.

Oak Hill Academy 5

Posted March 04, 2014
Oak Hill Academy is such a wonderful place to work and made such a difference in the life of my daughter who graduated from the high school program in 2012. Oak Hill continues to bless both me and my daughter to this day! Been here 13 years and counting!

Oak Hill Academy 2

Posted June 12, 2013
Beware: We enrolled a foster child & paid the $18k tuition upfront. In January, for issues out of my control, he was moved out of the city to a new home. Oak Hill refused to refund the remaining balance & stated its their policy. So once they cash the check the money is theirs. If you move out of town, possibly the child dies, or they kick him out , they won't refund the money. Money is the motivation here. This child had issues, some behaviors, so instead of teaching him, he was allowed to color in the office. We had an older child there as well. She would fail a test, was given the answers and brought home A's and B's. Kids like the school because if the laid back nature, they do learn but you are buying good grades. This child left and went to a "normal" private school & couldn't keep up.

Posted December 10, 2007
Our two sons have been students here for years. The oldest has a signifigant learning disability. Both boys have thrived at this school and look forward to going to school each day. The academics are good, the staff committed and truly caring. We are all grateful Oakhill exists.

Posted March 03, 2006

Oak Hill Academy 3

Posted August 10, 2005

Oak Hill Academy 5

Posted September 09, 2003
My son loves going to school, after trying all types of schools we found a home here. My son is advancing at a fast pace and catching up with his grade, he is even ahead in science. Oak Hill is a life saver.

Oak Hill Academy