Public charter
Dallas, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted September 25, 2011
I have had two children at this school. My youngest is currently there. Even though I did not think this school could improve it somehow manages to just that. I feel it is the best elementary school in Dallas. My only complaint is that it only goes to third grade.

Posted March 13, 2009
Life's more important than passing the TAKS test and this school gets that. Plus, they are successful passing TAKS.

Posted December 18, 2008
After the 'best'elementary school in DISD went horribly wrong, we put our oldest in LPCS. It is a miracle school. Every adult seems to genuinely love the children. They are mindful of the environment and create such beauty and safety for the children as they inspire them through beautifully respected and displayed materials. The students pick up on the respect and love and treat each other magically well.

Lindsley Park Community School 0

Posted October 31, 2007
My daughter is lucky to be able to attend this school. My son didn't get in yet due to a 'lottery system' of enrollment. I absolutely love this school. The teachers make you feel like they are there for your child, and not for the paycheck. They know what they are doing and it shows. Parents are welcome to come watch a clas at any time, and are all required to particiate. It's just a fantastic environment where kids are really allowed to blossom.

Posted August 20, 2007
Getting our daughter into LPCS has been one of our really big wins in Dallas. The staff is qualified and dedicated, the program requires parent participation, my daughter smiles each morning that she goes and is still happy when picked up in the afternoon. This is a really great school!

Posted June 10, 2007
I am a parent who has taught both in the private and public school setting, I can say that having your child in this school is like enjoying the best of the two worlds. The school has the child centered focus that private school are bragging about and the affordability of sending your child in a public school. The administration gives you the feeling of confidence that they really know what they are doing and trying ways and means to offer what is best for your child ( They are even willing to put administrative stuff down to attend to attend to an individual child's need). The teachers are highly qualified (AMI certification) Montessori materials are adequate unlike other private Montessori schools around the area that are claiming they are Montessori but not really having the materials to back up their claims. Go enroll your child and you wont regret it!

Posted January 14, 2006
I have two out of three children that have attended this school since they were three years of age, my youngest will attend this school when she turns three. My oldest is in his last year at the school. We have been very pleased with the schools small community feel. The school provides a warm, inviting learning environment. The teachers and staff are highly qualified in the Montessori method of teaching. Parnets are required to put in a minimum of 18 hours of volunteer time for each school year. Parents often exceed the required 18 hours.

Posted January 10, 2006
I have been thrilled with the level of interest that the teachers and whole staff give each individual student. My son loves learning and is challenged daily to the best of his ability. I love being able to go in the classroon and observe what he is doing occasionally. The montessori method is wonderful for the children and we feel lucky we were able to get in this school. It is a first rate education and I feel my son is in the best school for him.

Lindsley Park Community School 3

Posted July 25, 2005

Lindsley Park Community School 3

Posted June 21, 2005

Lindsley Park Community School
7130 Lindsley Avenue, Dallas, TX  75223
Last modified Lindsley Park Community School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindsley Park Community School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top