Public charter
Dallas, TX
Students enrolled: 2,400
After care: No

Posted June 13, 2014
Faith Family Academy is the best school I have ever went to.That's partly because of my 5th grade teachers Mrs.Kirkland and Mrs.Gove.They are awsome teachers.They know how to make school work fun.But I understand that its a privilege not a right.Mrs.Gove is the best teacher I ever had.She's nice, funny, and a great teacher! They say that nothing is perfect, but Mrs.Gove is a perfect teacher to me.The students are nice to.I would never want to go to any other school besides Faith Family. It's a great school.

Posted September 13, 2013
My school is AWESOME! The front of the school is beautiful, the new uniforms are great, all teachers and staff are nice.

Posted September 12, 2013
I have two children attending FFA they are in 11th and kindergarten. I love the progress the school is making and the changes its made but would appreciate if the kindergarten principal more respectful and tone down the ego but the teachers are incredible my son prek teacher was Ms. Young and she is amazing my son learned soooo much he is now with mr.manzanera and is doing great! And the school has a app named classdojo that allows you to moniter your kids progress and discipline problems. For my other son he is taking advanced classes is a A and B student, does great in all major test and in cross country and definitely know FFA played a big part in his education. Thank you

Posted November 20, 2011
Our daughter loves her Kindergarden class. Her teacher Mrs. Tomme is doing a great job. Our daughter has learned how to read and write very simple words and I am happy about her progress. I think this school is great for Pre-K and K, but she will be going to another school for 1st grade because I don't like the school environment too much. All it all, we are happy with our daughter's education there for now and the academic program is doing a good job preparing her for 1st grade.

Posted January 30, 2011
The principal is terrible!!! Don't send your kids to this school, they deserve better. The ECC school is great but the 1st grade through 12th grade is awful. The principal is running around on an ego trip and instead of focusing on what really matters to better the kids education, she busy bullying the handful of good teachers on staff. SMH!!!!

Posted June 19, 2010
I disagree with the prior low ratings. For one, we have a high ESL student population, so why wouldn't we have ESL development? The department I teach in had 100% retention. Yes, we had some behavioral challenges -- but that is our job to deal with in cooperation with the parents and dean. I see our school getting better!

Posted June 17, 2010
FFA is a TERRIBLE school!!! Zero stars!!! The school is very disorganized. The first few days of each semester there are constant changes in students schedules. All professional development is over ESL learners. There is high turnover rate. One department only had 1 teacher return. Middle school only had 4 teachers return. Some teachers resign in the middle of the school year. This school accepts any student, which means students who have been kicked out of previous school(s) with bad behavior and disrespectful. Students don't know the concept of homework.

Posted June 05, 2010
Terrible Principal. The best teachers heading for the exit. A shame for the students, once again.

Posted December 17, 2009
This school has one of the best art departments I have ever seen. And it's a total secret for some reason!

Faith Family Academy of Oak Cliff 2

Posted October 29, 2009

Faith Family Academy of Oak Cliff
300 W Kiest Blvd, Dallas, TX  75224
Last modified Faith Family Academy of Oak Cliff is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Faith Family Academy of Oak Cliff Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top