Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

The greatest thing about this school is the foreign language immersion program. My son is only 10 years old and has been at FFA since he started school. He can already have a full conversation in Spanish. Not only can he speak it, but he can read, write and understand when someone speaks Spanish to him. I have been blown away by his progress! Hopefully FFA will continue to give back to our community by giving young people the knowledge and discipline to succeed in life.

My children love FFA! The teachers have instilled so much confidence in them and they continue to make me a proud Mama!

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school instills important values and produces students with great moral character. Honesty, integrity, and fairness is what Faith Family Academy is all about.

As a parent, it is very comforting to know that my children attend a school where the number one priority is the students. I feel like every teacher my two kids have had so far is very accessible and they want to see their students succeed. The staff is excellent and the administration is very easy to communicate with.

The teachers and staff have been a true blessing to me and my child. They offer unwavering support for my child that has a learning disability. I'm even on a first name basis with my child's teachers and the superintendent (who i have met with several times and let me tell you, she is AWESOME!)

This School is constantly improving their image as well as the staff that are part of that image. The staff are genuine people and have a servant's heart. You can tell that the teachers actually care about the outcome and well being of each student, regardless of economic or "at risk" status. The individualised aid that students receive is second to none and tailored to their specific needs. After meeting with the principal I can honestly say that this school has nothing but the best interest of the children in mind. All in all, a great school with great teachers and staff. I envy the kids that go here and wish that I could have had teachers like those at FFA when I was in school!

Faith Family Academy is the best school I have ever went to.That's partly because of my 5th grade teachers Mrs.Kirkland and Mrs.Gove.They are awsome teachers.They know how to make school work fun.But I understand that its a privilege not a right.Mrs.Gove is the best teacher I ever had.She's nice, funny, and a great teacher! They say that nothing is perfect, but Mrs.Gove is a perfect teacher to me.The students are nice to.I would never want to go to any other school besides Faith Family. It's a great school.

My school is AWESOME! The front of the school is beautiful, the new uniforms are great, all teachers and staff are nice.

I have two children attending FFA they are in 11th and kindergarten. I love the progress the school is making and the changes its made but would appreciate if the kindergarten principal more respectful and tone down the ego but the teachers are incredible my son prek teacher was Ms. Young and she is amazing my son learned soooo much he is now with mr.manzanera and is doing great! And the school has a app named classdojo that allows you to moniter your kids progress and discipline problems. For my other son he is taking advanced classes is a A and B student, does great in all major test and in cross country and definitely know FFA played a big part in his education. Thank you

Our daughter loves her Kindergarden class. Her teacher Mrs. Tomme is doing a great job. Our daughter has learned how to read and write very simple words and I am happy about her progress. I think this school is great for Pre-K and K, but she will be going to another school for 1st grade because I don't like the school environment too much. All it all, we are happy with our daughter's education there for now and the academic program is doing a good job preparing her for 1st grade.

Last modified Faith Family Academy of Oak Cliff is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.