Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted November 17, 2015
I rate Focus Learning Academy a great school because the Staff, teachers, and Administrators go above and beyond to meet the challenges of all students. I would hope that "great school.org" would pay closer attention to the positive responses, which are unsolicited. It's past time for some of our parents to get involved and get behind your children, as our future is also in your hands, along with those who serve them at Focus. "It's Possible". Thank You in advance, A Focus Substitute, and former teacher.

Posted September 08, 2015
- Parent Speaking Out..... I currently have three children enrolled in Triple A and Focus academy and I love the fact that they are dressed in uniforms that help make them look like success. When you look good you feel good and will do better. I like the professionalism of the staff for the most part and the focus that is placed on the students success not just at school but in their communities and life as a whole. Of course no teacher, no school, no parent and no child is perfect there will always be things that need to be improved upon and communication and strong parent involvement is the key. ...an educational institution with no rules will produce non productive, unruly and disconnected people trying to cope with societies pressures ...surely we don't need any more of those. ..but an institution with guidelines and rules will produce people with morals, values, self worth and the knowledge to function in a already corrupt environment. Parents lets not be a Silent Partner in our childrens Education ....Thank you

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 22, 2015
My son had a teacher this past school year (14-15) that seem to only care about the way she looked. I can recall on numerous occasions coming up to the school and seeing teacher in heels, short and tight skirts, lips glossy and very flirtatious . Is this a fashion show or are you here to serve the children is what I asked myself whenever I pick my child up .

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted July 22, 2015
This school is a joke. The teachers think it's a fashion show and seem that they care more about the way the look rather than the students education. One teacher in particular wear high heels, tight and short skirts just about everyday. The kids sit up in the classroom talking all day rather than learn. I wish they would hire teachers that care about the students education and not look at it for just a paycheck.

Focus Learning Academy 2

Focus Learning Academy 1

Posted November 17, 2014
This school sucks where is the principal smh its sad that the teachers are bullies too

Posted October 16, 2014
I rate my son's school Focus Learning Academy 5 stars I love the different activities and fun things they have to offer, I also Love that my son is learning new things everyday and is very excited to talk about his classmates and teacher.

Focus Learning Academy 3

Posted October 16, 2014
My daughter has attended since 2nd grade and she is now in 6th grade. I think the structure could be a bit more challenging but overall I think it's a good school.

Posted July 16, 2014
Student here I think that this school is like a prison .they're unreasonable u have to pay 25$ for your cellI phone back at dallas its like 5$ or 10$ their uniform is to high over 200$ for two shirts a tie skirt and vest really why not have a simple uniform parents can afford khakis black and blue pants with a white shirt highschool. Burgundy middle and gold for elementary are something like that and let kids wear any color shoes ...if the school was all great as teachers and principles say why not let your children attend the school ......

Focus Learning Academy 4

Posted June 11, 2014
I have two kids that attend Focus Learning Academy and Triple A Academy. Our time with the academies have been extremely positive and productive. I have watched my kids develop over the years and I'm very thankful for all the teachers that served, mentor and impacted their lives.

2524 West Ledbetter Drive, Dallas, TX  75233
Last modified Focus Learning Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.