Public charter
Dallas, TX

Posted January 07, 2013
I am very disappointed in this school and the teachers. My daughter is a 6th grade student there and seems that the teachers do not care. They have lost her homework and will not do anything above and beyond to help her succeed. She has a learning disability but if she receives help she excels. I had both teachers tell me that she needs to take more accountability when I explained that she does but would require a little help they acted like I was asking them to do something above their pay grade. It is almost impossible to speak with the principal, or have a teacher return an email. I email and call them multiple times without even an email back. I would not recommend this school to anyone let alone a parent with a child or has a learning disability.

Posted November 08, 2012
I believe this school used to be a warehouse it discusses me it smells musty! I would not send my kid to this school, it smells like rotten cheeseburgers all they do is run around crazy, you hardly do anything.

Quest Academy 3

Posted June 18, 2012
Less than a week after I wrote the review of the torn and tattered American flag hanging in front of this Academy for months, I saw that it was finally removed. I thank whoever finally came to their senses and hope that the flag was disposed of in the proper manner and not just thrown in a dumpster. Thank you.

Posted November 03, 2011
I went to this school. They let you roam the halls when ever you want. You never learn anything!

Posted April 12, 2008

Quest Academy 5

Posted October 30, 2006
This school and Ms. Gilmour have been a great influence on my son who previously had missed 78 days of school at the previous ISD he attended. This past year with Ms. Gilmour he had perfect attendance. She makes all of the students in the school want to be there and learn each day. Great school! Fantastic principal!

Quest Academy
4912 West Davis Street, Dallas, TX  75211
Last modified Quest Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quest Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top