Dallas, TX

Posted February 13, 2015
My kids used to go here. Big mistake! Teachers are incompetent and not certified. Building violates so many health codes it's a joke. I feel bad for any child that goes here.

Esperanza Hope Medrano Elementary School 2

Posted June 07, 2014
OMG, I was at the award ceremony for my sister's kid earlier this week and all I can say is that the principal must not be a big fan of the arts here. She kept going on and on about how the basketball and soccer teams were so spectacular, but never even bothered to mention the rock band that played at all the home games. There were some pretty close games that were won mainly because of those kids pumping up the stands with their school spirit. Would have been nice to see those kids being recognized for all of their dedication and hard work.

Posted March 03, 2014
I had several problems from this school they talk to the kids like they are nobodys and some of the principals and teachers have smart mouths

Posted September 19, 2013
I did not like this school at all. They failed my kids horribly. Some of the teachers act like a kindergarten student is a high school student and the poor kids are terrified of them. I hope it gets better. I've had various problems with the principals all the way to teachers. I lived really close and still drive my kids to another school.

Esperanza Hope Medrano Elementary School 5

Posted August 06, 2013
The school needs speed bumps on Lucas, for safety of the school kids, some people thinks its a freeway.

Esperanza Hope Medrano Elementary School

Posted June 27, 2009
the best school through out the world!!!!

Esperanza Hope Medrano Elementary School
2221 Lucas Dr, Dallas, TX  75219
Last modified Esperanza Hope Medrano Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Esperanza Hope Medrano Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top