Posted July 21, 2012
i was a former student there and the staff are fun,good for students who want to learn and the homeroom teacher that do a great job with helping students out is Ms.Rodriguez. She is the down the earth teacher and teach the students active and makes it fun and easy.

Forest Lane Academy 0

Posted October 06, 2009
The staff works extremely hard to help each child with their individual needs!

Forest Lane Academy 4

Posted July 02, 2009

Posted November 22, 2008
My daughter is in 1st grade at FLA this year. My major problem with this school is that they do not allow me to be as involved as I was able to be last year when she also went to WRE (also in RISD) which we both loved. They do not even allow parents to walk their children to class. It makes me feel unwelcome. Upon asking my daughter what she thought she also complained about not being walked to class and stated many things she didn't like and of all things she didn't say she liked the teachers or the students, but their lunches, just lunch.

Posted August 10, 2008

Forest Lane Academy 5

Posted December 24, 2007
i love this school espeacially my homeroom teacher ms.rodriguez she is great.

Forest Lane Academy 1

Posted August 08, 2007
Teachers did not encourge the students to strive for excellence. Not recommended for those who want to be part of their child's educational expierience. The teachers did not love their jobs.

Forest Lane Academy 1

Posted April 01, 2007

Forest Lane Academy 2

Posted December 18, 2006
i would not tell any parent to take there child to fla.

Forest Lane Academy 5

Posted November 12, 2006
- a former student
I love this school it is amazing and wonderful I know my teacher's loved the school. its great and i also enjoyed it too!

Forest Lane Academy
9663 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX  75243
Last modified Forest Lane Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Lane Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top