Public charter
Dallas, TX

Nova Academy (Southeast) 1

Posted May 13, 2014
This school condones bulling. If a child is acting out they would prefer to call the cops instead of finding out the problem with the child. I do not condone children acting out in violence however if any child is acting out in violence there is a problem that needs to be addressed. I am sorry for any actions against anyone that my child has done. However after going to another school we have found out he has a learning disability and he has only been in this school for 4 weeks. He was in the Nova school for over a year. So while they say they are there to help kids I have found that if you have money you can do anything no money call the cops. I would really look into this school before I would send any of my children.

Nova Academy (Southeast) 5

Posted August 22, 2011
i love this school it has everything that a mom wants for her children.my child went there with nit knowing nothing and this summer he ended up with knowing more than me.

Nova Academy (Southeast) 0

Posted July 09, 2007
My children were enrolled with Nova 2005-2007. There is alot the school is lacking. Parental communication from teachers is very weak, and is not enforced by the principal Mr. Carson.

Nova Academy (Southeast) 5

Posted July 29, 2005
I really love this school. My son went here & went from not really knowing anything but what he already knew from home & daycare to spelling words like pepperoni (he was pre-k). I really love their outlook on education

Nova Academy (Southeast) 4

Posted June 20, 2005

Nova Academy (Southeast) 3

Posted June 20, 2005

Nova Academy (Southeast) 4

Posted February 16, 2005
The quality is great.Teachers are very helpful and polite. music does need to be added, arts we do need more extracurricular activities not like I would like. I am one of the parents and I'm very involved.I am very proud to say my child goes to Nova.

Nova Academy (Southeast)
P O Box 170127, Dallas, TX  75217
Last modified Nova Academy (Southeast) is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nova Academy (Southeast) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top