Bad
Good

Nova Academy (Southeast) 1

Posted May 13, 2014
This school condones bulling. If a child is acting out they would prefer to call the cops instead of finding out the problem with the child. I do not condone children acting out in violence however if any child is acting out in violence there is a problem that needs to be addressed. I am sorry for any actions against anyone that my child has done. However after going to another school we have found out he has a learning disability and he has only been in this school for 4 weeks. He was in the Nova school for over a year. So while they say they are there to help kids I have found that if you have money you can do anything no money call the cops. I would really look into this school before I would send any of my children.

Nova Academy (Southeast) 5

Posted August 22, 2011
i love this school it has everything that a mom wants for her children.my child went there with nit knowing nothing and this summer he ended up with knowing more than me.

Nova Academy (Southeast)

Posted July 09, 2007
My children were enrolled with Nova 2005-2007. There is alot the school is lacking. Parental communication from teachers is very weak, and is not enforced by the principal Mr. Carson.

Nova Academy (Southeast) 5

Posted July 29, 2005
I really love this school. My son went here & went from not really knowing anything but what he already knew from home & daycare to spelling words like pepperoni (he was pre-k). I really love their outlook on education

Nova Academy (Southeast) 4

Posted February 16, 2005
The quality is great.Teachers are very helpful and polite. music does need to be added, arts we do need more extracurricular activities not like I would like. I am one of the parents and I'm very involved.I am very proud to say my child goes to Nova.

Nova Academy (Southeast)
P O Box 170127, Dallas, TX  75217
Last modified Nova Academy (Southeast) is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nova Academy (Southeast) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top